Breaking The Rules

BREAKING THE RULES

"Hanbin hyung, have you heard the news?" the guy named Kim Donghyuk asked their leader, Kim Hanbin also known as B.I.

"No, not yet. What was it all about?" Hanbin asked him back, the leader is obviously has no idea about what's going on in his environment. He's obviously not interested about the news.

"Oh, man. That respond is what I am expecting from you. There's a new YG trainee from the Philippines." Donghyuk replied, and Hanbin just nodded his head. He is showing no interest at all. Hanbin thinks it's none of his business.

"W-what, Donghyuk? Did I hear that correctly?" Koo Junhoe, who suddenly appeared in the living room, questioned Donghyuk.

"Ne, Junhoe! There's a new trainee in YG from the Philippines, and she's a girl."

"Wow, I think Jinhwan hyung will be happy. He's really into Filipino culture. You know what? He really loves it when we're having a concert in that country." Junhoe stated, Donghyuk nodded his head.

"She's the first Filipino trainee in YG, I think there is something special with that kid. Anyway, I have to go. I'll see you at YG building later." Hanbin uttered then he left Donghyuk and Junhoe in the living room.

The two guy almost forgot about their practice later at YG building, gladly their leader Tigerbin reminded them about it again.

"Yah, Donghyuk hyung, I want to see that trainee. I think she's good at English." Junhoe said out of the blue. He is really interested in English language, but he can't take an English class due to his hectic schedule.

"I think so; Filipinos are using English language in schools. You can talk to her when we get there, only if papa YG allowed us to do so."

"Man, you haven't seen her yet? We've talked a while ago, and she doesn't know how to speak Korean, but she knows how to speak English and Spanish." Chanwoo, who suddenly entered the house, revealed.

"Wow, that was so fast of you Jeong Chanwoo." he raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Well, papa YG told me a while ago to give her a tour inside the building. She's pretty, but her face is really different to typical Korean girls." they are not wondering with that, she's not a Korean. So, they are expecting her to have a big eyes and darker skin complexion.

"Didn't you have a hard time in conveying? Like, she doesn't even know how to speak Korean." Junhoe queried out of curiosity.

Chanwoo shrugged, "She can understand Korean but she can't speak the language. Same thing with me, I can understand English but I can't speak the language fluently."

"Oh, that's bad. Not everyone can understand English, she should learn Korean." Donghyuk stated.

"I can help her with her Korean, and she can help me with my English. That sounds interesting." Junhoe said and left out a noise that can break your eardrums. Chanwoo and Donghyuk looked at each other and both of them shook their heads.