Chapter 4

A trouble

"When things go wrong, don't go with them."

We are here at a noraebang because Junhoe oppa asked me if I want to go here, and I said yes. Noraebang is a singing venue where no one can hear you singing. A KTV hub, they can also drink inside the small room with a music equipment.

We went to Han River a while ago, and no one recognized Junhoe oppa, we successfully conquered the tourist attractions of Seoul! I must admit, Junhoe oppa is really fun to be with. There's no dull moment when you are with him.

"Consider yourself lucky because you will be able to hear my voice without an auto tune." well, I never heard them performing live stage, but I think his voice is better without an auto tune or anything.

"You're so full of yourself, eh?" he quickly typed the title of the song. Woah, he will be singing their own song. I'm wondering how many points the machine will give this oppa.

He started singing Perfect by iKON sunbaenim, their group. Wow, Junhoe oppa's voice is fascinating. I am having goosebumps right now, and that's often happened when someone with a good voice is singing near me. I am falling in love with Junhoe oppa's voice. It's really pretty, and it sounds like the owner of that damn gorgeous voice is serenading you. His voice in person is better than with the recorded one. I'm just amazed because how he manages to maintain that voice? Hell, he is shouting every time. He is so loud. His voice is so good, and the song is as good as his voice.

"That was a bop, Junhoe oppa. Your voice is as pretty as you." Junhoe oppa used his iconic smile, even his eyes are smiling, and he kinda looks like a meme. Hehe.

"I know, I know, but you should sing too. Don't you think?" I just looked at him with a 'what the hell are you saying' look. I know how to sing, but not as well as Junhoe oppa. Hell, he is iKON's vocalist. I'm not taking any chances.

"Hey, you'll just sing. Don't worry, I'm not going to laugh if your voice is not good." wow, thank you for his motivational word. It's more likely an insult than an encouragement.

"No, no, no. Junhoe oppa you asked me if I want to go here, and I said yes because I am expecting you to sing, and sing alone."

"I want to hear you singing, please sing for me." wow, a singer is asking me to sing for him. What the hell? I was born to be a rapper not to be a singer. Why am I here again? This isn't good.

"Oh, damn. I'm not a singer, papa YG didn't enrol me in a voice lesson. Don't make me ruin your eardrums, jebal." he laughed like there's no tomorrow while I remained looking at him with a poker faced on. What's up with this man? He is always laughing like there is no tomorrow, he is so happy with his life.

"Just sing for me, please. I just want to hear your voice. After that, I will not ask you to sing anymore."

I closed my eyes in irritation, and then as soon as I opened my eyes I quickly grabbed the remote control, and typed my favorite song title. When I dream about you by Stevie B. Junhoe oppa remained quiet, and we're both waiting for the countdown. When I started singing, I feel like he is looking at me like what the hell, I'm not comfortable boy. Stop looking at me. I'm nervous.