Chapter 7

Park Hana was kicked

"Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel."

"Where's Hana unnie?" I asked Louise, and Jieun unnie. They shrugged stating that they don't know where Hana unnie is. I'm just wondering because I haven't seen since morning.

"I haven't seen her today, and she never informed me of her whereabouts." Jieun unnie sighed, where the hell are you Hana unnie? You're making us all worry about you.

"How about you Louise? Didn't she tell you? You are her roommate."

"I'm sorry, unnie. Hana unnie never told me when she's going out or not." Louise answered and we all sighed. I think we should call Manager Jihoo, but what if he doesn't know that Hana unnie went outside? I don't want her to get scolded. Geez.

"Guys, guys, open your Line account... Manager Jihoo sent a message." Jieun unnie said, and so Louise and I immediately opened our accounts.

Manager Jihoo
Ladies, Park Hana was kicked out. YG sajangnim decided to pick Yoori as a replacement for Hana.

I was shocked when I read Manager Jihoo's message, wow. Just like that? They are going to replace Hana unnie just like that? Wow.

"Why are they replacing Hana unnie? Louise, do you know something about this?" Louise widened her eyes, she know something. I could tell, they are so close to each other.

"C'mon, tell us kid. We can't just accept that." Louise lower down her head, she looks scared. I think, Jieun unnie and I are having the same thought.

"Louise, tell us. You have to tell us, we have to talk to Hana unnie too."

"S-she have a boyfriend! Manager Jihoo told her that she should break up with her boyfriend because that's part of the rules as a trainee... but she didn't listen."

Jieun unnie and I were shocked about Louise' revelation, I can't even imagine... Hana unnie did that? I mean, she chose her boyfriend over her career? Our debut is bound to happen soon and now, we have to debut without her. We can't blame Papa YG for kicking her out, we can't do anything about it also.

"My goodness! She know that this will happen and yet she continued her relationship with her boyfriend? That's so stupid of her!" Jieun unnie angrily exclaimed, I can feel the angriness in her words but we can't also blame Hana unnie. She's in love, and she chose to sacrifice her dream for her boyfriend.

"Unnie, we can't blame her. She's in love, we shouldn't judge her because of that. We're not in her situation."

"We promised to debut with each other, and it's hard for me to accept new trainee as a replacement for Hana. I want us four to debut." Jieun unnie broke down into tears, she loves Hana unnie. We love her, and we want us four to debut together.

"Jieun unnie, that's her choice. It will be unfair for the new member if we will push her away just because we don't want her." I must agree, Louise is definitely right. It's Hana unnie's choice to give up the group.

"Yeah, and I think Papa YG did the right thing. The spot should be given to the most deserving one. If Hana unnie gave it up just like that, then it should be given to a more deserving trainee." I said bluntly, I'm sorry for being blunt but that's what I think. I can't blame her for leaving the group for a guy because she loves that guy but Papa YG made the right decision.