Chapter 1

He broke the first rule

"People live to pursue their dreams, you're not living your life to the fullest if you're not living for your dreams, passion and goal in life."

3 months have passed since the day that I got here, and I still don't know how to speak Korean fluently. It was my first week when I met iKON members and other groups under YG entertainment. Papa YG already told me about the rules and regulations of YG entertainment before he let me enter YG building.

Well, today is our rest day and we don't need to train. Every week, we have at least 2 days to rest and after that voila, back to work.

"Guys, do you want to eat outside?" I asked my co-trainees-- Seo Jieun unnie, Park Hana unnie and Louise Kim. The two are older than me that's why I am calling them unnie to show some respect. Koreans are really respectful. Louise is younger than me, she is the youngest yet bully.

"Alright, wait for me. I'll just change my clothes." Jieun unnie and Hana unnie responded.

"Well, I'm all set." Louise looked at me with her bare face, ghad, she's not even wearing any make ups on.

"Well, you should change your clothes and put some make ups on to look presentable at least." I told her, she looked at herself at the mirror, and she looked at me again.

"I'm starting to hate you, Addison unnie." she said, and then she went to her own room to change clothes. I just laughed, that kid is really stubborn. She's a trainee who doesn't even know how to take care of herself.

As of now, YG has a lot of trainees but most of them are Koreans, and they have families here. Unlike, Jieun unnie Park Hana unnie Louise and me. We have to live here at YG's house for trainee who lives abroad. Jieun unnie and her family live at Los Angeles, while Hana unnie and her family live at California, and Louise and her family live at Canada. All of them are half Koreans, I'm the only trainee who doesn't have Korean blood. Papa YG said he'll be releasing a new girl group consisting of 4 members after a year, and the four of us are the members of that upcoming YG girl group. We are bound to debut after a year, and I'm the only one who has been a trainee for only 3 months and counting while the three are training under YG for almost 2 years. Being a trainee under YG is no joke.

"Let's goooooooooooooo." that was Hana unnie, she's so loud just like Junhoe oppa of iKON. Jieun unnie, Louise and I are making sure that our ears are cover when Hana unnie is screaming like a crazy human being.

"Addison unnie, do I look good now?" Louise questioned me as soon as she went out of her room. Well, she looks better than before, I mean she's pretty even without powder and lip tint on, but she's much prettier now.

"Ne, uri maknae. You look good as always but you are much prettier when you are grooming yourself." I said, and she immediately run to hug me, she's really a kid.

We decided to go at the nearest restaurant that we haven't tried before, all of them are serving spicy foods. So, we had to looked for a restaurant that serves not spicy foods. We saw Dara unnie inside the restaurant, I think she's with her friends, and they are about to go. Well, we're kind of close because Dara unnie used to live in the Philippines too, and she was also an actress in the Philippines. Our country maybe very close with her heart, and she was very happy when she found out that there's a Filipina trainee at YG entertainment.