Chapter 2

The instant famous trainee

"A life without fame can be a good life, but a fame without a life is no life at all."

We all are set for today's schedule, manager Jihoo told us that papa YG want us to upload a dance practice cover just like what Blackpink sunbaenim did before they debuted as Blackpink.

"I'm a bit afraid, I don't know if netizens will accept us like what they did to Blackpink sunbaenim. I mean, even before debuting Blackpink sunbaenim became really popular because of their dance practice cover." Jieun unnie said, she's apparently right. Even in the Philippines, Blackpink sunbaenim gained attention and popularity before their debut. Oh, that's really something to be afraid of.

"Jieun unnie is right. I think we can't be like Blackpink sunbaenim because they are excellent. Specially, Lisa unnie and her dancing skills." Louise second the motion, Hana unnie just shrugged about it.

"Well, we don't need to gain attention and be accepted by all. We just need to show how much we want this, how much we deserve this and how much we love what we're doing. We don't need to feel challenge at all, because this is not a challenge to begin with. We can't be like Blackpink sunbaenim because we are not Blackpink. We will build our own name." I said to make them feel better or at ease. Well, I'm also afraid but there's no reason to be afraid of. We're not trying to copy Blackpink sunbaenim, we will build our own group, and we are not Blackpink sunbaenim. They maybe better than us but atleast, we want us to create our own name and I don't want us to be labeled as Blackpink's copy cut.

"Well, I agree with Fienne. We will just do what we are instructed to do... So, calm your selves and just go with the flow. We don't need to please anyone, we are here for our dreams and not to be loved by everyone." the two finally smiled when Hana unnie finally spoke, I think they feel better now.

After a long ride, we finally reached YG building. The three decided to go first, but since I'm the one who loses the 'rock-paper-scissor' game I will buy coffees for us. What a pity, I'm not good at playing those kinds of games. I went to the nearest coffee shop, after buying 4 coffees I quickly go back to YG building. Brew, I saw iKON sunbaenim sitting on the couch at the waiting area. I tried to avoid them but Chanwoo oppa called me. I didn't look at them and pretended that I didn't hear anything.

"Hey, trainee." I heard at least 3 voices, and then I decided to look at the boys. Woah, they are all staring at me like I am being condemn. I slowly walked going to the boy's location.

"Annyeong haseyo, sunbaenims." I greeted them with a 'not so real' smile on my face. Chanwoo oppa looks good in his hair, huh.

"Avoiding your sunbaenims is a form of disrespecting, you know." okay, why do I feel like I am hot seated again? This is really awkward, these 7 guys are all looking at me like I never done anything good in my entire life.

"I'm sorry, I'm not avoiding you. I am just, well, uhm, in a hurry." I quickly think of a good alibi to use. This is horrific, I felt a bit nervousness when Hanbin oppa said those words. I mean, he's not like that when we are texting. Yes, we do texting each other.

"Why are you holding 4 cups of coffee? Are they taking advantage of your kindness?" woah, I nearly laugh. Is that a joke, or he's serious with that?