Chapter 6

A secret place

"Somewhere only we know."

Koo Junhoe was staring to Fienne, and Yunhyeong caught him. At first, Yunhyeong thought that Chanwoo likes the trainee but it seems like Junhoe is the most interested with the trainee among all of them. Well, of course he haven't seen how Hanbin look at the trainee.

"You like her, don't you?" Yunhyeong asked, he was sitting beside of Junhoe, and the spot next to him is vacant. There's no possibility that the other member could hear them because Yunhyeong is not Junhoe.

"Why are you talking about nonsense, hyung?" Junhoe asked, this time he is not noisy.

"You're staring at her, don't deny it Koo Junhoe. I know you more than you know yourself."

"Don't be so malicious, old man. I don't like her, alright? Someone might hear us, and misunderstood it. I don't want her to get involved in a mess again. If she was with Chanwoo that time, they will not get caught. It was entirely my fault. I was so reckless, I should have been extra careful." he is still blaming himself for what happened 2 days ago, he think they will not be in trouble if not because of him.

"Man, don't blame yourself. It was no one's fault, fans are just so malicious, and suspicious." Yunhyeong tried to cheer up the younger one. He feels bad for Junhoe, it was not his fault nor Fienne's fault but he keeps on blaming himself.

Meanwhile, Hanbin who is now on the other table, talking with some WINNER members and YG rapper, One. He was watching his mom, and Fienne interactions a while ago. He doesn't have any idea about what his mom told the trainee.

The next thing he knew was Hanbyul is coming into their table with Fienne. Hanbyul wants to greet the group who just came in a while ago, because they are a bit late.

"Happy birthday, Hanbyul-ah!" the guys said in unison, Hanbyul bowed while saying thank you to these boys.

"Oh, you're the Filipino trainee," Seungyoon said, "and you are close with her Bin?" he also asked Hanbin, the guy nodded his head.

"Yeah, we're apparently close." Hanbin clarified.

Hanbin told the boys that he will go back to iKON's table, Fienne went back as well, and Hanbyul went to the table where her mom and dad are sitting. There are only two vacant spot, and these sit where located beside Yunhyeong, and the sit next to Chanwoo's sit. Hanbin sat next to Chanwoo's sit because, and Fienne remained standing.

"Yeonhwa, sit here." Yunhyeong smiled as he asked her to sit on the vacant sit in between of Chanwoo and him.

"Okay..." she sat in between of Chanwoo and Yunhyeong. Chanwoo faced her as soon as she sat.

"You looks like a real Korean now, your face and your name. Make up has really a great impact when it comes to that matter." Yunhyeong said, when they saw Fienne for the first time. They thought she looks like an American because of her more western look, and now she is using Korean make up to look more natural.

"Thank you, Yunhyeongie oppa." she said to Yunhyeong, and he faced Chanwoo right away.

"I'm wondering, why are you so close with Hanbin?" Jiwon asked, Hanbin is not the type of guy who will invite someone he is not close with.

"Ya! You are scaring her, don't asked such things to her." Junhoe said which made all of them shocked except for Yunhyeong. He is smiling like a fool.

"Why? I am just curious."

"Let her answer Bobby's question, because we are also wondering." Jinhwan stated, Fienne felt like she is not in the position to tell them how close she is with Hanbin because the guy probably didn't tell them anything.