Chapter 3

Just ignore them

"Kill them with success and bury them with a smile."

A week have passed since the day we've uploaded our dance practice cover of 2ne1 sunbaenim's 'I Am The Best'. I am still happy because the likes and the views are still increasing as time passes by. Papa YG is also happy about the outcome, as a result of this... he is planning to give the four of us a summer vacation. I am already planning about that.

"Woah, they really like us and specially you. I'm glad you joined us, Fienne. Indeed, you are the best." Jieun unnie said, and then she hugged me. As a response, I hugged her tightly. Among all the members, Jieun unnie and I are the closest maybe because we shared the same room. The two are not that close with me, because Hana unnie has a lot of non-trainee friends, and she often hangs out with them more than with us and Louise is somewhat different with us. We're not meeting each other's likes and dislikes, that's the reason on why we are not that close.

"Oh, honey. That was so sweet." I said, Jieun unnie hates it when I'm using the word 'honey' which I learned on YouTube. Lately, I've been watching vlogs and random vids on YouTube. I am also watching Chanwoo oppa's vlogs. He is so damn cute in every video. I don't know much about him but I think his account content is showing the real Jeong Chanwoo. I just like it.

"Will you stop? You sounded like a British speaker hahaha."

"Well, maybe because my favorite vlogger is a British. I got that 'honey' thingy from her and I just find it so sweet."

"I hope, you'll not be using that when you're talking with iKON sunbaenim because that would be awkward." I arched my eyebrow. That would be really awkward for sure. No doubts at all, iKON sunbaenim are somehow become close with me but that doesn't mean I'll call them 'honey' or 'sweetie'. The listeners might think of it in other way. Hell, I don't want to get involved in any trouble.

"Valentine's Day is coming, do you have a date?" I asked Jieun unnie to change the topic. I don't want to talk about iKON sunbaenim anymore. Today is February 13 and tomorrow will be Valentine's Day.

"Of course," I looked at her to confirm if she have a date, "I don't have." I rolled my eyes, I was hoping that she will say she has but this unnie is such a loner.

"Poor us, I don't have either. I think we can go out together if Chanwoo oppa and I will not go out tomorrow."

"What? You're going out with Chanwoo oppa? And I am your option if he'll not be able to go out with you? What a nice kid." Jieun unnie is acting like she is upset, but she is laughing. Isn't a bit weird?

"Well, Chanwoo oppa said that he will tour me around the city, and he thinks Valentine's Day is the only day that we can go out together since they don't have any scheduled event on that day." I said, she might be thinking it in other way.

"I see, but you should be extra careful because some people might recognize you. That will cause a big trouble." I will take her advice seriously. I don't want to get involved in trouble, it might end up my 'not even' starting career.

"Should I wear a black wig or dye my hair? The girl in the pink hair was the highlight in the dance cover practice. I don't want to get in trouble, you know."