#4. The Daughter of Aphrodite

You, A daughter of Aphrodite, chosen to check every cabin for a little Cabin Inspection.

You reach the Hades Cabin and realise that it actually seems pretty chill in there and most of the bunks are made. You give them a 4/5. You've seen better and you noticed Nico didn't clean his area again.

After all the inspections, Nico approaches you from the back and puts a hand around your waist, his chin placed at your shoulder. You pat his head in delight.
You turn around to meet his deep black eyes as a smile forms at the rims of your cheek.

"Nico! There you are! You didn't clean your area at your Cabin again, haven't I told you to try being tidy?" You jokingly mess with him, He playfully pouts "I'm only kidding Nico, that's okay. I know you try your best to impress me and I love you for that."

Nico just stares at you silently with a faint smile on his face. "Earth to Nico? Hello?" You snap your fingers and it made a loud sound, enough for Nico to wake up to his senses. "Sorry, I didn't notice what was going on. I was busy staring at your beautiful face." He explains. "Is that a thing Aphrodite daughters do? Or is it just you?"

"Probably just me, Nico" You say, "Or have you been staring at other Aphrodite daughters?"

"No, I would never." You look at him with disbelief and He continues talking, "Plus, looking at the other Aphrodite Daughters didn't give me that feeling like looking at heaven itself." He says giving you a hopeful smile.

You pull him in for a hug, "Don't ever leave me, Nico." You whisper in his ear and He replies, "Leave you? Never."