Where is Finn?

Millie's POV.

I went to Finn's house as I couldn't stand to be back home. I knocked on the door hard and loudly. I heard footsteps on the other side rushing to answer the door.

The door opened and Finn's brother stood there.

"Millie! Nice to see you. How have you been?" He asked me.

"I'm okay. Wheres Finn?" I ask worried.

"He went out. I heard about Ava."

"Yeah. Everyone has!" I was so pissed that everyone knows. The only people who should know is me and my family. I turned and head off. I need to find Finn. I need Finn.

Finn's POV.

I was sat on the park bench. I don't know why but I could recall the moments me and Millie sat here. It was wonderful. Nothing troubling happened but maybe I was blind. Millie was bullied and recently nearly lost her sister. Nothing could disturb this moment.

"Finn!" I turn and I saw the last person I wanted to see.

"Iris." I stood up and turned to face her. We were 10 feet apart.

"Worried?" She asked.

"About what?" I ask not knowing what she's talking about. Knowing Iris, everything has to be about her.

"We all heard about Millie's sister. Shame isn't it. Some people say she won't make it through." Iris was so snotty.

"Well we don't need advise off you or anyone else. Whoever told you about Ava needs to shut the mouth before they cause more trouble." I warned.

"You heard! Maddie left me."

"Aw what a shame. You deserve it really." I say.

"And Millie..."

"Millie what?" Iris was getting closer.

"Does she deserve you. At the moment she's not interested." Iris spoke.

"Shut up! She loves me. She's going through a tough time."

"Dying sister isn't a tough time in my books." Iris said.

"How dare you! You know what, leave. Go away! You're just a mistake." I shouted. Without warning. Iris leaned in and kissed me. I lean away and push her away. "What the hell!" I turn and see Millie. She looks at us both and tears escape her eyes. "Millie! It was her!" Millie runs off and I run after her. I'm not going to let Iris win. She doesn't get the power to. She's pure evil if she destroys my relationship with Millie.

--------------
Hey guys it's valentines and I would like to wish all of you the best day of your lives. I'm not much of a fan of valentines but I hope you all get treated by the people you love.