Welcome Home

Millie's POV.

Me and the rest of my family were waiting patiently for both of our parents to return with Ava. Finn was near me and holding my hand. Being the kind, helpful boyfriend I could ever ask for. What did I do to deserve him?

"Guys!" Paige freaked. "Got a text off mom. She's outside." We all stood up. Awaiting for them three to walk through the door. I held Finn's hand without him noticing. I looked at our hands intertwined and looked up to see his attention focusing on me. I smiled. I was nervous. I haven't seen my baby sister in ages. It killed me that I got a day older without her there. She would love to spoil me on my birthday.

"Don't worry." Finn whispered to me. Reassuring me. I closed my eyes before hearing the door unlock. I look to the door and at the same time, the door begins to open. The first person I saw was Ava. In a wheelchair. We yelled out surprise. Her face was pure shock. She smiled afterwards. Both of my parents following behind.

"Ava!" Charlie and Paige spoke out. They walked over. I stayed where I was. I didn't want to crowd Ava. Ava was so happy to see Paige and Charlie again. She looks to me and smiles. I tried so hard to hide the tears. It failed. My face was all scrooged up with the face about to burst out crying. I ran up to my sister and hugged her before she saw me cry. I'm not sad. I'm happy that she's home.

"I missed you so much. I love you little sis." I said in the hug. I broke away kneeling. Wiping my eyes.

"Why you crying?" She asks.

"Because I'm happy. I'm happy crying. I'm glad you're home with us." I smiled at my sister. She smiled back. Showing more teeth. I grinned wider. How I missed my sisters smile.

"Finnie!" She called for finn. He was walking forward towards us. He kneeled down in front of her.

"Hey. I'm glad you're home." He said with a smile.

"I missed you all." She said looking at everyone in the room. Finn held my hand that was rested on my leg. I looked to Finn. He smirked at me and smiled back. Before looking vakx at my sister.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"I could die..." We all paused. "For peanut butter and jam sandwich." Ava giggled. We all laughed along with Ava. That's my Ava.

---------------
Wait for the next chapter. You will find out soon enough why. It was be full of adorabliness.