Is That Him?

Millie's POV.

I could hear banging on the door. I opened my eyes and I was in my room again. I could hear yelling and screaming. I got up and went to open my door. I couldnt. I went to get the key and remembered, I toss the key. I went looking around my room for a spare key. The banging got louder and the screaming got louder.

"Okay, okay! I can't find the key. Hold on!" I shouted. The banging stopped and so did the shouting. I turned and I could sense something that was not right.

"MILLIE!" I heard Finn call me. I opened my eyes and I was back on my bed. I got up and the key was on the side of the bed. I froze and suddenly there was a knock. "Millie?" I could hear Finn's voice. Was that Finn? I walked close to the door. "I'm sorry, I should of come and checked on you. It's my fault for not telling you how I've been. I'm sorry, Millie." I took his apology and unlocked the door. I opened the door and there stood Finn and Paige. I started to cry and hugged finn. I missed Finn so much. I sobbed on his shoulder holding him tight.

"I miss you." I say through sobs.

"I miss you too." He says back. He kissed my head and continued to hug me tight. "I'm not letting you out my sight. Again."