Truth?

"Kurumi, It's dinner time! Come downstairs dear." Shouted Mrs Kusanagi towards her daughter

Kurumi put down her book that she was reading and  stood up from studying table and immediately walked downstairs.The place they are living in is just a comfortable 2 storey house, a bit too big for 2 people but they managed.

"We're having a chicken stew for today" said Mrs. Kusanagi while setting up the table. Kurumi nods and took her seat right in front of her mother's. "It's delicious,mummy" said Kurumi taking a spoonfull of the stew
Mrs. Kusanagi smiled and urge her daughter to eat more as her daughter's petite figure is getting a lot thinner.

After having dinner,Kurumi went back upstairs and threw herself on her fluffy bed.She also take the book she was reading on the table before.She was facinated by the book.It's about a girl who lost her mother and live with her father.She had to witness her father's sorrows and frustrations of the loss of her mother.The way the author described the feeling of despair and sorrow,it was so precise but at the end of the story,the father came into terms with his wife's death and became more determined to raise his daughter.He wanted his daughter to be "Happy" and filled with "Joy".Kurumi was intrigued by these two particular words.

After that,she glanced at a photo of her parents and her.She was smiling there.Her father was still there during that time.She still remembers his rough yet safe hands that always carried her everywhere.His blue eyes that were filled with love towards his family.Unfortunately,he died and Kurumi seem to unable to remember how he died.Everytime she tries to remember,there's this thick fog trying to block her.She tried asking her mother but her mother wouldn't do so as she just brushed it off as a car crash.Somehow Kurumi couldn't believe that.She just can't. Her father rarely drives except it was necessary.He was strict about it.Kurumi walked towards the photo frame on the table and carassed the photo of her father."Daddy" said Kurumi while staring at the photo with sadness reflected on her eyes.

"What is the truth behind daddy's death" asked Kurumi towards herself.