Nightmares

"How are you feeling today?" Asked a man wearing a white coat

The boy just woke up from his long slumber just shrugs with his eyes half closed."wa..ter.." the boy squealed.

The doctor immediately signalled his nurse to go and take a glass of water for the boy."I'm going to ask you again,did you remember what happened on that day?" Asked the doctor.

"I.....argh!" The boy screamed in pain as his forgotten memories started to resurface thus tormenting him at the same time.

The doctor immediately called for the nurse signalling to tranqualize him in order to calm him down.In a few minutes,the boy fell asleep again.

"This is going to be difficult" the doctor sighed as he carassed the boy's soft black hairs.

- The boy's dream-
The boy opened his eyes to a dark surrounding,so dark he thought he was blind.

"Where am i? Hello? Is..is someone there? It's dark here,i'm scared" Yelped the boy while fumbling his hands to find his way around.

Suddenly he heard a voice from afar.An echo.

"That boy is a murderer!"
"He doesn't deserve to live!"
"He's a monster!"

These words echoed into his lone mind.It's like knives stabbing him one by one.Then,a thunder flashed in front of him.

Someone was standing there.It's a girl,she's crying.Her glassy eyes filled with tears.Suddenly,fires went ablaze around her.

The boy tries to reach out his hand towards her. "Hey! It's okay! Come here!"

The girl turned her gaze towards the boy.Her eyes brimmed with fiery rage.

"You're a murderer" said the girl

The boy wakes up from his dream

"NO!!" The boy shrieked as he wakes up from the nightmare.

"Hey,hey! Are you okay?!" Said the doctor rushing into the room as he heard the boy's loud scream.Tears filled the boy's eyes as his face were painted with paleness and fear.He hugged the doctor as tight as he could.Scared and scarred.The doctor returns the boy's embrace trying to calm him down.

After a few minutes of sobbing,the boy finally calmed down.

"Hey little guy,what happened? Asked the doctor while looking straight into his blue atlantic eyes while holding his soft cheeks.

"I..i had that nightmare again.." said the boy in monotone. The doctor noticed his recurring nightmares lately and this is just one of many others.The boy have been tossing and turning around on his bed breaking sweats and tears.The doctor once again embraced the boy and assures him it was just a dream.

"Hey,i got something for you.I stumbled upon it while shopping today." said the doctor smiling towards the boy.

"What is it?" Said the boy with his face filled with excitements.

The doctor picks up a book from his office and gave it to the boy.

"A book?" Asked the boy confused.

The doctor nods and tells him that it's a very interesting book that he thought maybe the boy will like it.The boy thanked the doctor with a smile beaming from his face.

"Oh ya,i included a surprise for you in that book.Can you find it?" The doctor winked at him before leaving the room
The boy chuckles and bid goodbye to the doctor.