Meeting

"Kurumi,are you ready?",asked Mrs. Kusanagi towards her daughter who are currently preparing to go to the hospital.Kurumi nods signalling that she's ready and grabbed her mother's warm hands.They went into their car and Mrs. Kusanagi started driving.

While sitting at the passenger's seat beside her mother,Kurumi stared outside.The views of passing trees and birds gliding in the skies filled the girl's vibrant imaginations.Kurumi had always asked herself,the purpose of her life.She always thought that there's something more to her life,something that she could do.She wants to go outside the boundaries and discover the world as she learn new things to satisfy her desires and curiousities without being tied down to anything.Right now she feels like a prisoner,a prisoner in her own home.Everytime she have this deep thoughts,she would feel so powerless and nothing just like an empty shell.The dark void inside of her keeps on eating her out.

"Kurumi? We've arrived,come on." Said Mrs Kusanagi towards her daughter thus snapping her out of her lingering thoughts.Kurumi shakes her head and moves out from her seat.Mrs. Kusanagi asked her if she was okay and Kurumi nods then grabbed her mother's hand.

While walking towards the examination room,Kurumi felt the cold breeze again.Kurumi looks around searching for the source of the icy breeze. It was the boy again.He was just sitting there on the bench inside the waiting room.It seems that he was napping,his beautiful eyelids closed as he was sleeping peacefully while having his head hanging up and down.

"Kurumi,wait here for awhile okay? I need to go to the reception counter to ask for the doctor." Said Mrs. Kusanagi. Kurumi nods and wait for her mother to be out of sight.Then,she walks toward the boy peacefully enjoying his slumber.She held out her hand towards the boy's shoulder.

"He...hello?" squeaked Kurumi as her hand reaches the boy's right shoulder.

Suddenly the boy fell into her arms forcing her to lay down on her knees as the her hand had to weight the sleeping boy's body.

"Hoo hokayy.." said Kurumi panicking while blushing as her face turned red as a cherry.She never touched a boy before because most of them tend to ignore her nor stay away from her.

The cold aura eminating from the boy chilled Kurumi,she doesn't hate it though.She loved it.She doesn't know why but her heart felt so calm by his cold breezy aura.Then she closed her eyes for a moment only to be surprised that the boy was awake.He had that flabbergasted look on his face.

"I'M SORRY!I DIDN'T MEAN TO-" Kurumi screamed with a flushed face.

The boy chuckles and said it was okay.
He introduced himself as Eis. Kurumi nodded and also introduced herself as Kusanagi Kurumi.

Suddenly Kurumi heard her mother calling for her
"Kurumi,let's go,the doctor is waiting!" Said Mrs. Kusanagi waving for her daughter.

"Well,bye-bye." said Kurumi to Eis as she dashed toward her mother. Eis waved at her and continue sitting on the bench waiting for his doctor.

"Thank you.." said the boy as she stared at the place where Kurumi stood before.