Rewind

This is about Kurumi's past.

Kurumi was playing with her toys in her room.

"Mr Bear,would you like more tea?" Asked Kurumi while pretending to pour tea into the small cup.She would always play houses with the dolls her father bought for her.He always go oversea because of his work so he would promise to bring Kurumi at least one toy for her when he returns from one of his journeys.

"Kurumi! Daddy is back!" shouted Mrs Kusanagi from downstairs.

Hearing her father just came back filled her heart with joy and thrills.She immediately stood up and ran downstairs.Each of her steps echoes throughout out the house.

"Daddy!" said Kurumi as she jumped towards her father and gave him one full "Welcome Back" hug.

Kurumi's father is a very handsome tall young man.He and Mrs Kusanagi married at young age.Kurumi has his beautiful violet eyes.His black hair slick to the back.At first impression,he might look like someone who's very strict but deep inside,he's just a loving husband and father towards his family.

"Kurumi,daddy has a biiiig surprise for you! Do you want to know what it isssss?" Asked Mr Kusanagi excitedly while holding his lovely daughter in his hands

Kurumi nods in excitement.Mrs Kusanagi just smile at the sight of her family being happy like this.She wished this moment would last forever,seeing her beloved husband and daughter smiling and laughing.It's all she could ever asked for.

"Mommy! Daddy wants to bring me somewhere! Are you coming?" Asked Kurumi as she tugged her apron.She remembered dinner is still on its way in the kitchen.

"Hmm why dont you go with daddy first? Mommy still have dinner to cook rememberr?" Said Mrs Kusanagi while stroking Kurumi's head.

Kurumi replied with an okay and went outside towards their car with her husband.

"I'll come back later! Just prepare the dinner alright?" Said Mr Kusanagi while waving at his wife.Mrs Kusanagi smiled and went back to the kitchen.

"Daddy! Where are we going to?" Asked Kurumi in curiousity.

"Its a surprise,honey" Mr Kusanagi replied.

He actually wanted to bring his daughter to a flower field that has a very special flower.It's called Queen of The Night.The flower only blooms only once a year and only during night.He wanted his daughter to see it.He got an info that the flower was going to bloom that night.

"Daddy,are we there yet???" asked Kurumi in excitement.

Mr Kusanagi smiled and replied that they're almost there.

While driving on the quiet road surrounded by trees along the way.Suddenly,Mr Kusanagi felt chill went through his spine.He noticed the road was getting slippery not by water..but by ice? Its frozen.

Mr Kusanagi tried to slow down his speed in order to have a better mobility of his car.

The dark skies were suddenly crying icy tears.

"What the?" Mr Kusanagi thought as he tried to find a place to stop.He was worried about his daughter's condition.

"Kurumi honey,are okay?" Asked Mr Kusanagi while trying to focus on the road.