PART 1: "The Girl Across The Road"

Well, this is different XD. The fanfic I'm going for, not another fanfiction itself. But hey, fanfictions are the only thing that seems to do well on my account so here's another one for you all. I don't expect this to get like over 10 thousand views like HARLEY & IVY, and I never am looking for how many views or votes I get. It's more about sending positive messages, inspiring writers and helping people through their own problems.

I do wanna lay some facts on you so you have some context in reading this fanfic (also in the description). The events of 'L is for Love' hasn't happened in this universe. Sam has never met Luna or the Louds before but she has the same interests and personality as in the show. Just to make it clear, everyone in this fanfic is the same age as in the series. I don't know Simon's age (Sam's brother) so he'll be the same age as Lincoln.

Please excuse my writing with this fanfic. I only recently got into The Loud House so unlike other fanfictions I have written, this may not be the greatest LunaxSam fanfiction on Wattpad. But hey, I'm up for a challenge and trying new things. Plus, this is LGBT which I love to include on my account. And I gotta admit, when I was researching this pairing, I fell in love with the concept and characters. I hope you all enjoy : )

-------------------- 

Sam sighed as she stood in the middle of her new bedroom. Her parents decided to move to somewhere new that would be better beneficial for their work. Naturally, Sam wasn't happy about this. Not many people would be. But she tried to look on the brighter side of the decision. She didn't have many friends back where she came from so Sam saw this as an opportunity to start fresh. Sam had been wondering for a while what it would be like to move into a strange new area and not knowing anyone other than the people that lived within the four walls of her new home.

"Sup Sis" Simon; Sam's younger brother announced, entering her room. "What's up?" Sam replied, sitting down on her mattress. "I'm bored" Simon revealed. Sam rolled her eyes. "Go play in the garden" Sam suggested, reaching for her guitar case. Simon sighed and left the room. She inspected the strings. Sam then strummed a few random notes and hummed once or twice. "Home sweet home" Sam sighed, putting her guitar beside her.

"Come on Sam! First day at your new school, time to get up!" Sam's father called. Sam grumbled tiredly. It was the following morning and Sam hadn't slept all too well with it being a whole new environment. Within half an hour, Sam was ready for school. Her father drove her and Simon to school; to get use to the route. Simon was dropped off first and then Sam. She was surprised at how quick the journey was. Sam said goodbye to her father and left the car. She had maths first and her nerves were kicking in. Before heading to lesson, Sam decided to place her guitar in her locker for safe keeping and to familiarize herself for future reference. After that, Sam made her way to her first lesson. Luckily she was a few minutes early so even if she didn't find it right away, she wouldn't be late.

Sam soon found her class and entered the classroom. The room was full of students, chatting away. Sam heard the door behind her open. "Ah, are you Sam?" A woman asked. Sam turned round and faced what looked like the teacher of the math class. "Uhm, yeah" Sam replied shyly. "It's wonderful to meet you. I'll introduce you to everyone then I'll start the lesson" She smiled warmly to Sam, making her smile. "Class, settle down!" The teacher said loudly. The students quietened down and took their places. "People, this here is Sam Sharp and she is new here. I hope you all welcome her warmly to her new school and are nice to her. You can sit in that empty seat there" The teacher announced, pointing to an empty seat near the middle and four rows from the front. Sam nervously walked over to her seat. She was relieved at all the smiles, nods and small hey's she received from the students as she passed them. She was expecting them to be snickering at her or something. It was just a general worry.