thirteen

@leonnoel: ZOO TIME but first getting coffee and here's cheesy pic of mans and itagged; goodguyfitzliked by kugothemighty, kryozgaming, and 414,684 others

tagged; goodguyfitz
liked by kugothemighty, kryozgaming, and 414,684 others

view all 475 comments

leonnoel: Also idk where I got the shoelaces, my brother
had them lying around and I took them

username: YAY

themasonbradford: TAG ME TOO WTF

username: Glad you two are feeling better today!

theravenmatthews: uwu

+-+-+
{Noel's POV:}

"Nova, will you stop bouncing up and down?" Matt asked me as we were waiting in line for the zoo to pay. "Nope, I'm excited." I shook my head, still bouncing on the tip of my toes but then stopped as Cam placed his hands on my shoulders. "Babe calm down, we'll see the animals soon." "Rude but okay." I nodded. Toby laughed, "You're literally like a kid right now." "Yeah I know, I just haven't been to a zoo in awhile." I smiled.

Five minutes later, we got into the zoo park. "Where do you guys wanna go?" Toby asked as we looked around, "Well I guess Nova wants to go see the Tigers. Let's go see the Cougars." Matt said, "Why not Tigers first? They're literally to our left." Mason said with a frown, I laughed as I patted his shoulder. "We'll make our way around the park first. Save the best for last."

While walking and seeing the animals, I took some pictures of them and some of the boys being stupid or goofing off. The guys were taking pictures as well, and sometimes taking selfies with the animals in the background. I honestly love hanging out with these fucking idiots... Yes I called my boyfriend an idiot too.

Mason jumped on Matt's back, Matt almost falling but he got his balance back, "Good job." I laughed along with Cam and Toby. "Shut up." Mason mumbled.

+-+-+

@noeldavidson: The Jaguars weren't out and I really felt like John Mulaney from I think New In Town comedy special on Netflix or the other one, all I know that it's not from Kid Gorgeous

571 replies | 854 retweets | 1,257 likes

@OfficialDarkRaven: @noeldavidson Its actually from Kid Gorgeous lmao

@username: @noeldavidson I LOVE JOHN MULANEY

@noeldavidson: @OfficialDarkRaven Fuck, Why did I feel like it was from The Comeback Kid?

@Tobyonthetele: @noeldavidson I feel so cheated

@noeldavidson: @Tobyonthetele LMAO I know right

+-+-+

"How was your guys day as I was here shitting myself?" Eric asked as we walked in the house after spending the morning and half of the afternoon at the zoo. Yeah he was still not feeling good from the food poisoning that we got a few days ago. "It was good." Mason smiled, "Yeah it was fun as well. Also I got you some green tea, it should help with your stomach." I said as I passed him the small box filled with teabags.

"Thank you, Nova. I like her. Keep her around more, Cameron." Eric pointed at me as he looked over at Cam. "I plan on it." Cam nodded with a smile. "Ha! You're blushing!" Matt poked my cheeks, I swatted his hand away, "Fuck off." I laughed.

+-+-+

@noeldavidson: the zoo was fun and i'm really glad we went today as it was cool out and not fucking boiling hot outside. Now, off to stream with mans on twitch.tv/ItsNoelTime

561 replies | 375 retweets | 2,444 likes

@username: @noeldavidson did Raven cry when you sent her the pictures and videos of the tigers and other animals?

@noeldavidson: @username yes she did

@OfficialDarkRaven: @noeldavidson @username shhhhh

+-+-+