nineteen

{Noel's POV:}

"Kat and I are going to die tomorrow night." I popped into Cam's discord call, "Why?" Jaren asked. "We're seeing Endgame. And I just got off a call with Jace, Raven and Emerson, they saw it about an hour ago. Literal tears streaming down their faces." I groaned. "Oh yeah, you are going to die." Toby laughed, "I saw it today as well and it's so good. Just bring tissues. Lots of them." "Fuck me." I mumbled with a groan. Hearing someone giggle, honestly just waiting for them to make a joke.

"It has some parts that you can use the bathroom, and I'd go to the bathroom during the New Jersey scene but like run to the bathroom." Toby added. "Noted. Also I'm surprised no one made a joke after I said 'Fuck me.'" I laughed, "I was going too but then decided not too." Kryoz said. "I knew the giggling was from you!" I said. "You knew nothing!" He joked.

+-+-+

"I'm going to die tonight, babe." I told Cameron as we were Skyping. "No you're not going to die." Cameron laughed, "Yes I am. Either the six original Avengers are going to die and I'm going to die along with them." I told him as I walked out to the backyard and sitting down on one of the lawn chairs. "Ok then yeah you're going to die." Cam nodded, "Okay rude." "I love you." Cam smiled at me. "I love you too bitch." I said.

"Are you doing anything in August and into September?" Cam asked, "Babe it's May. But do you want me to come with you guys to Melbourne Esports thing?" "How'd you know?" He asked with a laugh, "Because I have twitter notifications on for you and the boys.. also because you guys tweet out weird shit." I smiled at him.

"Even the Misfits account?" "Yes Babe, even the misfits account." "Damn, I got the best support." Cam said with a smile, "Fuck yeah baby." I smiled back at him.

+-+-+

When Kat came over, she took a shower at my place as she had just came from work but made a quick stop at her house getting clothes. Then we got ready and went out for dinner before seeing Endgame. Literally walking out of the movies with our hearts broken from those bastards of brothers, Joe and Anthony Russo. The movie wasn't bad, it was fucking amazing and honestly I loved it. If you've seen it, you'd probably agree that one character definitely should've gotten a fucking funeral but they skipped past that and didn't. That's like the only thing I'm pissed at.

Overall, Endgame is great and I'm now depressed.

"Can we get McDonald's?" Kat asked as we got in the car. "Yeah. I can't believe that happened." "I know. But that is America's ass." She looked over at me with a smile. I could still see the tears in her eyes. Ah yes, Endgame made the two of us our fucking eyes out in the beginning, middle and near and the ending of the movie.

+-+-+

@noeldavidson: Just got back from seeing Endgame. I'm depressed and eating McDonald's in my bed with Kat. I'm sad.

874 replies | 483 retweets | 3

874 replies | 483 retweets | 3.9K likes

@JaceDeadSolider: @noeldavidson That is America's ass

@username: @noeldavidson @JaceDeadSolider i love you 3000

@noeldavidson: @JaceDeadSolider @username STOOPPPPP

+-+-+

a/n: short filler chapter bc I got shit planned next chapter, and then the next one and the next one after that. also i got noticed by Brendon FUCKING URIE ON TWITCH TODAY AND JHHHH IM HAPPY