Chapter 1

"Hello?" I say opening the door to my older brother, Michaels apartment. "Hey, Del, in here." I hear him call from the kitchen. I close the door and walk in the direction of Mikeys voice. I feel my face slowly turn a few shades of red when I noticed my brother wasn't alone, but with his three bandmates who I wasn't expecting to be here.

I was in sweats and my hair was up in a messy bun because I thought I was going to be spending quality time with him since he just got back from tour. "Del, I missed you so much!!" Mikey says as he pulls me in for a warm embrace, causing me to drop my bag of snacks and stuff for the night.

We've always been super close, hes more than my brother, hes like my bestfriend. "I've missed you more big bro." I smile and reply as I hug Mikey. "Hey guys, it's nice to see you too, I didn't know you guys were gonna be here, I would've bought more snacks with me." I say facing the boys. "Nah, its cool, we could always run to the store if we need more." says Calum.

"Its nice to see you too, Delaney" Ashton says. I swear I've always hated when anybody called me by my full name, but damn does my heart flutters a mile a minute when Ashton says it.

All the boys nodded in agreement. I'm not going to lie, I've always had a thing for Ashton, he was the sweetest guy out of the bunch, making sure I was included and always yelling at the other guys for messing with me.

"Hello? Del, is something wrong?" Mikey says,waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh shit, sorry, I spaced out for a sec." I tell him snapping out of my trance. "So what are we gonna do, just have a pow wow in the kitchen guys or what? Luke butts in and says. "Luke, why do you have to be such a smartass?" I hear my brother say. We all start making our way into the living room to put on a movie. I try so hard to keep my cool but as soon as Ashton plops down on the couch next to me, I knew I was in for a long night of butterflies.