(7)

{Alex pov}

"Alexander, wake up!" the words rang through my ears, but I couldn't respond soon enough to avoid a cold, rough hand coming in contact with my cheek.

I sat up quickly, and stared Dad in the eyes. "What?" I spat.

"I was doing some thinking." Dad smirked.

"Like what?" I asked, suspiciously. Maybe he was done with me?

"I'm going to let you be on top." Dad grabbed both my arms, then flung me up. He didn't let go, but laid down on my bed, pulling me on top of him.

"I- I don't know what I'm doing." I gulped.

"Just go with it, Alexander. My little Jersey boy." He whispered, then sat up slightly. I had my boxers on, and that was it. But dad had all his clothes on. He was dressed in his suit for work. Was I suppose to undress him? Do I go fast or slow? I sat on his stomach and looked deep into my dad's eyes. Was he really going to make me do this?

"I really don't know what I'm doing." I looked away from him, then kept moving my gaze around the room.

"Alex." He cupped my face in his hands. It was a light touch, and it made me only a little less intimidated by him. "It's okay. You'll love it." he laid flat on his back now, but I stayed on his torso.

Slowly, I moved a trembling hand over the buttons on his shirt and started to undo the first one.  

"Not that now, Alex. Just take my bottoms off and go from there. I have places to be, so you can spend the day with that pedophile next door."

"Jace isn't a pedophile!" I shouted, defending him.

"It's your fucking body." He shrugged.

"Yeah, so I should get the choice whether or not I have sex with you!"

"Alexander, stop it, and let's fucking do this!" 

I rolled my eyes, and kept my mouth shut.

I moved down, then spread my dad's legs open. Sitting my knees in between his, I stared at his crotch. Hesitantly, I placed my hands in the waist of his pants and stopped there, giving myself a moment to thin this over.

I'm sitting here. In between my dad's legs. Hands down his pants. I didn't have time to stop myself from laughing right there.

"Alex!" Dad barked, and I instantly shut up.

"Sorry." I muttered, then didn't take up anymore time. I also dug my fingers into his boxer lining, pulling those off at the same time.

Dad reached his arms out and grabbed my shoulders, bringing my chest on top of his. 

I fell onto him, and paused, thinking I did wrong, but then Dad whispered in my ear. "You're doing fine."

I nodded my head, then let out a gasp and shiver when my boxers were pulled down around my ankles. Dad shoved me down a little, so my dick came in contact with his. It wasn't really new. We've done it before. But I was on bottom. Now I'm on top.

"I don't know what I'm doing!" I trembled, staring at my dad's erection. I wasn't hard. I can't fuck him like this!

"You don't pay attention to what I do?" Dad snapped.

"N-no." I shook my head. I'm too busy crying and hoping for him to stop.

"Then I must not fuck you."

I stayed absolutely still, waiting to hear what he was getting at.

"So stop telling people that I fuck you, because I obviously don't."