8. thanksgiving

today was thanksgiving

today was thanksgiving. everyone was spending it at the gallagher house.

mel was helping everyone get everything together when frank walked in and fiona learned that monica was under the stairs.

"you're not spending thanksgiving under the stairs, okay? debs go set up a plate for monica. were all having dinner together with the kids at the table." fiona said.

"that's right. you're gonna sit right here. well, then, happy thanksgiving. happy thanksgiving." frank said as he brought monica over to the table and got her to sit down.

everyone was sitting at the table and we had all the food, we had a turkey thanks to steve who's actually jimmy.

"here we go!" kevin announced walking over to the table with the turkey as everyone cheered.

"good job, baby." veronica said.

"can't wait to get that turkey in me." kevin said excitedly rubbing his hands together.

i was sitting in the middle of carl and debbie at the dinner table.

"alright, let's eat." frank said.

carl went to grab one of the turkey legs but veronica smacked his hand away.

"uh! we haven't said grace." veronica said.

"i'll say it. i'll say the grace. hold hands." frank said.

"get ready for the shitshow." mel whispered to ian making him laugh.

"dear lord, thank you for this food that we're about to eat. thank you for bringing my monica back to me. and please make my brother clayton burn in hell for all eternity when the time comes. amen." frank said clapping his hands together.

"amen." everyone said opening their eyes.

"pass the stuff around. let's go." frank said as we all started grabbing food.

frank went over and started carving the turkey. monica told ian she was gone over to wash her hands then one of debbie's friends conrad walked in. conrad was a homeless guy that lives in their pool.

everyone stopped when they heard a loud thud. we all went over to the kitchen to see monica sitting on the kitchen floor with blood coming out of her wrist. monica cut open her wrist.

"holy fuck." kevin said.

"oh, my god." mike said.

"what?" frank said.

"give me a phone. give me a phone." fiona said as debbie let out a gasp.