Chapter 3

Jenny stared at the small gun, fear tugging at her heart. 

     "Why does this keep happening?" Jenny said, incredibly disgruntled. 

     "Shut up!" Niall said, an evil sneer on his face. 

     "Why should I? You'll just kill me anyway!" Jenny yelled, getting angrier and angrier. "You know what, I'm sick of this! I'm sick of all this strange stuff happening to me! I'm sick of small children and hot dudes trying to kill me! You know what? I'll show you just how sick I am!" and with that, Jenny pushed Niall out of the window and heard his evil scream until his body came into contact with the ground, a loud thump followed by the sound of bones being broken rang throughout the neighborhood, silencing the scream that had risen from the mans throat only seconds ago.

     "Well, that was fun! I'm gonna go home now!" Jenny said. 

     "Wait, it might be dangerous out there. Let's walk together!" Jeff said, which caused Jenny to roll her eyes. 

     "I just pushed a dude out the window, I think I can take care of myself." she said, walking past Jeff, walking down the stairs, and opening the door. 

     Almost immediately she found herself staring at Randy. Randy pointed at Jeff who was standing behind her. He opened his mouth, as if to say something, but then closed it and lunged at Jeff (This totally wasn't because the author couldn't think of any dialogue to give Randy). The two were sprawled out on the floor of the living room, attempting to punch and kick each other. Jenny knew that it was time to leave.

     As Jenny walked back to her house, she swore she could hear the sound of evil walking. But Jenny decided that this sound wasn't foreshadowing a future event and kept walking, searching for the door that had her house number on it.

     Jenny found her house and went inside, seeing her father, Randy Moore, thinking of new movie ideas. But all of them were just about how Disney was evil, and was out to oppress adult men who only wanted to sexually assault Disney princesses and see what their turkey legs were made out of. 

     Jenny rolled her eyes and walked over to her room, feeling annoyed and exhausted. She opened her door to find her window open, the curtains blowing lightly in the wind. 

     "Hmmm, I must have left it open!" Jenny said, walking over to the window and closing it. Suddenly, she felt a hand wrap around her mouth and pull her back.  

     "Don't say anything or I'll cut you! Do you understand me?" The evil voice said, Jenny knew almost immediately who it was. 

     "Didn't you have a gun?" Jenny asked Niall, who had threw her on her Porg plush that was the size of a large dog. 

     "Yeah, but I kinda lost it when I fell, so now I have this," Niall responded, "You're my girlfriend now." Niall said. 

     "I thought I was too old?" Jenny said, confusion contorting her face. "But you're like, different than the other girls. I feel like I need to protect you. It all started when you chucked me out that window," The evil boy explained. Jenny nodded, but then became confused again when Niall said "You shouldn't be asking this many questions! I'm the evilest person ever! I could kill you if I wanted to!" 

     "But I thought you'd protect me? You're acting really contradictory right now." Jenny exclaimed, making Niall extremely angry. He let out an annoyed huff and began to search Jenny's room, seemingly becoming more and more agitated as he looked. 

     "Where are your backpacks?!" Niall finally huffed. "Inside the safe underneath my fathers bed on the second floor," Jenny responded. 

     "Will you go get it for me?" Niall asked. 

     "No," Niall glared and pointed the knife at Jenny. "No," Jenny repeated. 

     Niall looked as if he was about to lunge at Jenny, but he just sighed at snuck out of the door. There was a long moment of silence, before Jenny heard a loud bang. 

     Jenny rushed out of the room to find Randy above Niall's body, holding a $30 plastic wand now slightly broken after being smashed down onto the evil man's head. "What the heck!? That was my boyfriend!" Jenny cried, realizing that Niall's chest wasn't moving. 

     "Sorry, I thought he was an evil person coming to steal my information!" Randy exclaimed. By information, he meant Buzzfeed conspiracy articles on Disneyland's many attractions. But don't tell him that, you'll only anger him.

     "Anyways, you deserve better, Jenny! You'll find someone else, I promise! Let's go watch TV now!" Randy said, grabbing Jenny's arm and pulling her into the living room, where they ate a freezer-oven pepperoni pizza. Jenny turned on the news to see that a picture of Josh Hutcherson was brought up with the caption "Lil guy found dead in a ditch" in bright letters on the screen. 

     "Oh no!" Jenny cried, shocked to see that he wasn't just found dead, he was found dead with a knife in his back! He was murdered!!!