Chapter 16

Smutty chapter!!

-3rd Person P.O.V (edited)

It's been three days already since they've been living in this motel in the middle of nowhere up near the boarder between Scotland and England. Everyone just seemed happy. Louis made sure to call Alex and Liam and made all the calls he needed to, such as the preschool and his work. Today, they were moving into a house they were renting. It was just a small house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, and any rooms that they needed. It wasn't as extravagant as Louis' mansions, but it had what they needed.

"Daddy are we almost there?" Anna complained.

"Baby, we've been in the car for five minutes,"

"But–"

"Stop. We'll be in here for just five more minutes," she sighed and stayed quiet.

"Louis?" Jamie said. Louis looked at the little boy in the rear view mirror and smiled.

"Hm?" He yawned.

"Do you like my ears?" Louis laughed.

"Of course I do. They're adorable," the little boy giggled and laid his ears back. "Where'd they go?" That made him laugh again and then he shot his ears back up. "There they are,"

The three boys and Anna all arrived at the house and parked in the small driveway. They all got out, and so Harry and Louis took everything inside while the kids walked around to check out their new living space. They never got the chance to take tour of the house, so this was the first time they were seeing it. Once everything was inside, Louis and Harry plopped down on the sofa. Harry cuddled into Louis, the two just sitting in comfortable silence.

"I hope this works," Louis said softly as Harry's head rested on his shoulder.

"It will, Louis. It will. I love you,"

"I love you, Harry," the two men looked up at the two little people running in the room. Anna jumped on Harry's lap and Jamie jumped on Louis'. Anna burst into laughter as Harry pinched her waist and started tickling her.

Later that night, Louis and Harry were putting the kids to bed. The kids wanted to share their room even though they were given the option to have their own. They were so close and Louis and Harry were so thankful for that. It probably helped that they were the same age.

When the kids were both asleep, Louis and Harry wanted to just relax a little bit since they spent most of the day unpacking and putting stuff away. They didn't have much considering they didn't and couldn't pack much in he first place, but they had what the needed. As the two lied in bed, Louis kissed his boyfriend on the cheek and then he brought his lips to his chin, nibbling lightly on the skin.

"Hm," Harry mumbled, shutting his eyes, a purr emitting from his body. "L-Lou, you wanna do this tonight?" Louis smirked as he kissed his neck. "Can I lock the door?" Louis nodded and let him go lock it. He returned and so Louis pulled Harry's head down so he could kiss him. Their lips moved slowly in unison, Louis then slipping his tongue past his lips. Their warm tongues fought only to have Harry give in and let Louis take control over his mouth. They were moaning and just making out, both getting aroused quite quickly. Louis removed Harry's shirt and then his own. Harry then wanted to please his baby and so he trailed kissed down his body and all the way down to the waistband of this boxers. He kissed over the fabric right over the huge bulge. He sucked gently over the fabric, making Louis moan. That turned Harry on, so he pulled louis' boxers down and took his hard on into his hand, pumping gently on the hard erection. At the same time, he bent down and placed a kiss on the head before sticking his tongue out and swirling it around the tip. Louis bit his lip and groaned.