19

(Three months later...)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It has been three months now. My relationship with Taehyung grew stronger and stronger. My love for him also got stronger.

Me, Namjoon hyung, and Yoongi hyung were hanging out at my house because our boyfriends were out shopping, leaving us alone.

Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring. I quickly jumped  off the couch and ran to the door, thinking that it was Taehyung and the others. When I opened the door, my eyes widened.

THIRD PERSON POV

A tall woman with long light brown hair and bangs was on front of the door. "E-Eunji?" Jungkook said with a low voice, almost a whisper. "Babe I miss you! It's been a year since I've seen you." She said, quickly hugging the shocked male and went inside his house without his permission.

She entered the living room making both Namjoon and Yoongi shocked. "Hello guys it's been a while." She smirked. "Eunji please get out of my house." Jungkook finally said. "But I thought you want me back?" She said pouting, thinking it was cute but it made the three males cringe. "I already moved on and found someone else that I love and care for who also loves me back called Kim Taehyung. Now please get out." He said.

"KOOKIE WE'RE BACK!" They heard Taehyung shout. When Taehyung, Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok entered the living room. They were all shocked to see Eunji. Taehyung dropped all the (Gucci) shopping bags from his hands. He was confused. He didn't know who was this pretty lady that was glaring at him.

"Oh, you must be Kim Taehyung." Eunji said and smiled fakely at Taehyung. She went in front of Taehyung and held out her hand. "I'm Kang Eunji. Jungkook's ex-girlfriend." She said. Taehyung was shocked from that information. Jungkook's ex? Jungkook never told him about this?

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's boyfriend." Taehyung said bitterly, ignoring her hand she held out and that made her pissed but she quickly put her hand down. "I guess I should leave now." She said then looked at Jungkook.

"Don't worry babe I'll be back soon." She winking to Jungkook which cause Taehyung to roll his eyes. He wanted to kill this bitch right then and there but he didn't want to make his outfit dirty (He's wearing Gucci duh.) With that, she left leaving everyone silent and one angry Taehyung. "Jungkook, care to explain who the fuck is she and what the fuck is she doing here?"

"That's Kang Eunji. My ex-girlfriend." Jungkook sighed deeply but continued. "Eunji and I dated for four years since high school. One day she told me that all of these years meant nothing to her. She said that she cheated on me multiple times and that she dated me only for fun." He ended, looking at the ground. Everyone in the living room knew this. Well, everyone except for Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly forgot all the anger and went to hug the other. "It's alright Kookie." He said as he nuzzled his face on Jungkook's neck while holding Jungkook hair softly (Taehyung is shorter than Jungkook in this story. 🙂)

Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung's waist, kissing Taehyung's forehead then moved down to kiss the other's lips passionately as he moved his hands to Taehyung's butt which caused the other to moan.

The others felt uncomfortable. They decided to leave slowly and not make any sound to let the two continue their make out session.

_____
___
_

I finally updated! Sorry, I know it's been a long time I was just busy with exams. I promise I'll update sooner.

BTW this is Kang Eunji the new character.

This is just a character I don't mean any harm to this person I just need a bad character 😅

See y'all on the next chapter. Bye!

Borahae 💜💜💜