14

TAE'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK! KIM TAEHYUNG CARE TO EXPLAIN?!" Jimin said from the living room as I was going to bring popcorn from the kitchen to watch a movie together. He came to the kitchen and showed me my recent post on his phone.

Beautaeful

liked by God_of_destruction, IHateSnakeu, and 3,046,381 othersBeautiful My love 💜 @Jeon_jk

Beautiful My love 💜 @Jeon_jk

view all 917,584 comments

Taekook_Taekook OMG I'M–

Taecock IS THIS REAL?!

Kooktaedotcom THE SHIP IS SAILING FAST AND STRONG 😍

Jungkooksjagi WTF bitch stop acting like you and oppa are a couple right now because your not 😡😡😡

ImAGenius @Jungkooksjagi It's  *you're bitch BTW just look at the picture and tell me they don't look like the couple that will eat eachother's face off

Topta3gang So who's the top😏? I know it's Tae

JustKooktae @Topta3gang In your dreams of course it'll be kook

IHateSnakeu FUGJBSKJD YOU GUYS FINALLY CONFESSED OMG

Taesdaddy @Jeon_jk Tae's mine back off mother fucker🖕

Taesty @Taesdaddy Shut up person that will never get noticed by Tae

Jeon_jk I love you too babe 💜

"Oh didn't I told you?" I asked calmly. "NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!" He shouted. "Jimin calm down-" "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT HIM BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP?!" He shouted again. "Ok ok I'll tell you now calm down." After what I said he sighed and said "Fine." I dragged him to the living room to explain what happened. "Okay....

-------------------------------------------------

(Flashback a day ago)

After Jungkook let me open my eyes I gasped because of how beautiful it was.

I so surprised that my jaw dropped

I so surprised that my jaw dropped. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked. "Like it? I love it, thank you Kookie!" I replied as I hugged him tightly. He sneaked his arms to my waist making me blush. We broke the hug and I stared at his eyes for a while. My heart is beating so fast I don't know why?

I realized I stared too long when Jungkook started smirked. Way to ruin the mood. "Yah!" I said as I hit him on the chest. He responded by laughing, showing his bunny teeth. "Anyways let's sit down. The food is going to come soon." He said and I nodded.

After talking about everything that came to our minds, the food came. We continued talking while eating our food. I expected it to be tasty. (duh it's food of course it'll be tasty 😋.) Once we where done, Kookie said "Follow me Tae." Then took my hand before I could even answer. So many suprises today.

He dragged me to a place that was not so far. I looked around and saw the the sky.

I was so distracted by the view I didn't realize what Jungkook was going to do

I was so distracted by the view I didn't realize what Jungkook was going to do. Suddenly, his lips met mine. That was stupid of me not kissing him back because I was shocked. He stopped and looked at me with guilty eyes. "I'm sorry I forced to a kiss. I was just too embarrassed to confess to you. It's okay if you reject my con–"

I smashed my lips on his before he could finish his sentence. He kissed back and the kiss became more passionate and deep. Both our tongues fighting for dominance but he won. The kiss turned into a make out session. My hands on his neck and his on my waist. We pulled back when our lungs were shouting for air. I looked at his dark black orbs and said "I'm sorry I was too shocked to kiss back." then hugged him. He sighed then sneaked his hands on my waist.

"Kim Taehyung will you be my boyfriend?" He asked out of a sudden. "Wasn't I already?" I smiled happily then pecked his lips. Then he pulled me to an another kiss. Definitely the best day ever.

(End of flashback)

-------------------------------------------------

After I told Jimin what happened he was fanboying so loud it gave me a headache. "OMG I SHOULD TELL THIS YOONIE HE WOULD LOVE IT!" He shouted and ran to the other room happily. I smiled at his cuteness.

_____
___
_

I feel like the chapters are getting worse. Anyways bye Jhope you enjoyed this chapter. <3