CHAP 1

You were 13 when your dad divorced with your mum. He saw your mum kissing his friend in the kitchen while  having a dinner. You were shocked and after all this time, you thought that your parents are happy with each other but you were wrong. After that day, you promise to yourself to not fall in love. Even if he's a prince charming. Nothing  last forever.

---

"Alice! Wait!"

You heard someone is calling you while you put your stuff into the locker at the school hallway. You turned around to see and it's Zach.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-

"I forgive you. You can't just say that I'm a lesbian after you saw me kissing a girl. Oh yeah, you've got a girlfriend so take a very good care of her and stop questioning someone's sexuality, you asshole." You said.

"I knew that I called you 'lesbian' after  I saw you were kissing a girl which is Karlie's friend. You never show any interest with the girls or boys and I'm being a dummy by doing assumption that you're not straight. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I was too drunk to think straight that night at the party. Listen, I'm being sincere and I don't want to have another fight with you. I hope you really forgive me and I know I'm such an asshole." Zach said, again.

Before you start to talk, Karlie approaches us and hug him. "hey, babe." You looked at her and cursed under your breath. "hey, don't say that you're still talking with this ice princess?" Karlie said, rolling her eyes while staring at me. " I want to apologise to her. That's it and nothing important anyway. I'll see you later in Chemistry class. " Zach said.

You walk alone to the class. You sit next to Jonah AKA my annoying seat mate. "hey, old friend." he said. "shut up or I'll killed you." He just laughs and "You always said that. I wonder when's my last day on earth. Kill me, sweetie." He said, annoyingly. You try to stay focused the whole class as Jonah can't shut his mouth even for a second. "Talk to me, ugly." Of course, you'd loved to punch this dude on his face but he's the only one that wants to sit next to you so you have to be real tough. "yes, handsome?" you gave him your best plastic smile while you're actually exploding inside with anger.

"Gee, thanks. Well, do you want to go out tonight?" He had a little smirked on him after he said that. "For what? I know you're up to something.... I'm a smart ass and don't think you can trick me." You said. "I want to be nice with you since we keep arguing non-stop then make up every single day since 13. Look, I never want to be friend with you but I know you're a cool person. This is our last year and I want to make it memorable... "

"you're right. I'm honestly exhausted being like this. I'm glad this is our last year seeing each other and I'm in. I'm going tonight." you said. "Cool. I'll pick you up at 9. I promise I'll stop being sassy."

---

"HONEY!" my mum yelled. You quickly make my way to the front door. "You didn't say you're dating a guy?" She said. "He's my friend. We're not more than that." you looked at Jonah but he seems to ignore you. "Tell me who should I trust? Jonah said you guys are dating... Weird."

"I bet Alice is on period. Her mood swing is bad. She even forgot that she has boyfriend." He said. You glared at him but I try to stay calm. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry about that mum. We're just taking things slow.... I'm not ready to call him my 'boyfriend'. " You added.

"Have fun kids but don't forget to use  the protection."

As we get into the car, I don't talk to him and he's just driving in silence. "we're here." He said. "wait, it's just us? Where are the others?" I asked. "Yes. What's the problem?"

You feel a little awkward but it only happened between you and Jonah. "Nothing. I'm just asking." Both of you walk into the restaurant. It's a fancy one. "Jonah, don't say you own this restaurant?"

"I don't. I want a privacy and makes it special since you never dated a guy and swear you'll never ever date anyone. So, I decide to book this place." You can't help but smiled. "This is too much but thank you."

He lead the way to the table and pull out the chair for me. "Have a sit, princess." You still try to be aware and just incase he's pranking you but nope, he's doing it for real. "Thank you."

"I came here for food. So, where's the menu? You asked." Alice, you don't have to order something. I got you, girl. " he winked at you. The food arrives within a seconds."You remembered I told you bout my favorite food?"

"Yup and hope you enjoy it. Tiramisu is coming up after you've done with the main dish." You start eating your food and then, you caught him staring at you. "what? Why are you staring at me?"

"It's right a girl gets angry if she's 'hangry'. I don't expect you're going to finish it because I thought that you're afraid of getting fat." He said. "Well, I'm completely different and I've a high metabolism rate. I don't care bout getting fat as long as I'm happy, I'm good."