Chap 12

"Zach. We'll get through this together eventhough it's going to take a while to accept it. I'm starting to like Jonah but I don't see his effort to make me as his girlfriend... Sometimes I think we are meant to be friends."

"You must've not realised it. He told me everything eventhough he likes you. Let's go back to my house but if you want to meet Jonah, I can give you a ride..."

---

"Guys... I hope everything is okay. I just hate the thought of knowing my two friends are hurting." Jonah said. "I know Zach and Alice. We'll wait for tomorrow." Everyone is going to bed. But not for Jonah... He's sitting outside the house.

You asks Zach to drop you off to Jonah's house. "Hey, J." He looks worried. He gets up and pulls me into a hug. "I hope you're okay." You nodded but he's still hugging you. "I'm fine. It's going to be just good."

"So, what bout him?" He looked at Zach's direction. "We're on a good term but we still need some time."

"Yeah, you're right. It's not easy for both of you. I'm just... I need to tell you something." He put his hands on your shoulder. "Look up here. I just want to let you know that I'm totally in love with you. I know we're just friends but I can't stand being in the dark and I don't tell you the truth. I know Alex and he was my friend before we got into a huge fight..."

"I- Jonah, I'm not ready yet to tell you about my feeling towards you. Right now, I kinda dealing with lots of things lately and I don't want to make a decision by now. Just incase, I regret it if I make a wrong decision." You feel a little relieved. You're finally can let out a sigh of relief. It has been a tough week but you're lucky there are still people who are there for you and care bout you.

But,if only, your mum and dad is still here but you should accept the fate and try to move on.

---

"Morning, honey." It's Monday. You're still exhausted but you have to go to school because you hate missing out. "Morning, mum." You said. Marie's lips curled into a smile. "I'm so happy I get to hear you call me your mum. If you still feel not ready to go school, you can stay at home."

"Thanks mum. But, I promise I'll go to school tomorrow..." You said. He gives you a kiss on the forehead and left to work.

"Lucky you. Mum loves you and let you stay at home. While me, I rather get hit by a bus... " There he's Zach. You're going to meet him whole the time. "Oh, mister complaining is going to school today. You want me to ask our school driver to that?" But, most importantly, you get to annoy Zach everytime you meet him. "Shut up. I better go before I kill you."

"Aww, bye. Stop being mad or else you're going to look older than me!"

---

"Where's Alice?" Jonah asked.

"At home. My mum agree to let her stay at home. I can't wait to get graduated and leave this hell."

"Thanks god she did send me the task we need to do or else Mr Sharpe going to kill us." Corbyn said. "You're right and yes, I can't wait to end my high-school year." Jack added.

Bruh, no one likes high school. Let's just say anything related to 'education'. Kidding! Shh forget that!

---

"Uh, god, I'm so fucking bored." You said to yourself. You start checking your phone but no new notifications. You decide to play Zach's Xbox but all the games are boring and not even the type of games that you usually play.

You decide to go to the beach. You take a cab and stop at the nearest cafe first. "Can I have 1 hot chocolate and a piece of cheese cake?" The cashier took your order. While you're waiting for the drink and dessert to arrive, you saw Alex with a girl. He kiss that girl on her forehead and they look like a couple. You shouldn't be jealous but here you're, being jelly af as if he's yours.