9

Anna's POV

  Claire left that night to go back home.  I was sad to have her leave me.  At least I have Suga with me. I decided to drink a little wine while I relax in the hot tub.  I open a red wine and bring the bottle and a glass outside with me.  I'm in my favorite two piece. It's nude in color and almost looks like I have nothing on. 

  I slowly dip my body into the warm water and pour myself a drink.  Suga is sitting and watching me.  "You're such a good boy Suga.  I wish it could always just be the two of us."  I said while rubbing his head.  He licks my face and starts to lick my neck.  Suga perks up when we hears something.  "Was that a high pitched whistle?" I asked him. He stops and lays back down.

   I think I've had too much wine and I need to get out of the hot tub.  I'm suddenly feeling overheating.  I quickly jump into the pool to cool myself down. Suga is now by the edge watching me to make sure I'm ok. 

Jimin's POV

    Is she trying to kill me? Why is she in that tiny tan bikini?  It leaves nothing to the imagination.  Why is the damn wolf up her ass constantly?!
She looks sexy drinking that red wine. A few drips leave her mouth and run down her neck like blood.  I can feel myself getting hard at the thought of biting into her neck.  She probably tastes as good as she smells.  I snap out of my thoughts when I see that mutt licking all over her. Oh hell no!   Before I even realize it I'm whistling for that bitch to stop.  He does and looks straight at me.  "I'll kill you you dirty mutt. Don't touch her!" I whisper.  I get a text from Jungkook. He has captured the other slave seeker.  I rush off to his location.

Anna's POV

   The pool feels great against my hot skin.  I stayed in for about an hour.  I got out and dried myself off. I go inside to shower off.  I'm still feeling pretty warm so it's a cold shower.  I put on my smallest white tank top and tiniest red shorts.  I go crank up the air conditioning as well.  I plop down on the bed and try to watch something to take my mind off this uncomfortable heat.  "Maybe I'm sick with a fever?" I said to myself.  I laid there for an hour and then decided to take some cold medicine to see if that helps.  Nothing is helping and it seems to be getting worse by the minute.

  Suga won't leave my side as if he knows something is wrong with me. He's laying in the bed next to me. Sweat is building up on my chest and forehead.  I decided to get a damp cloth to try and help cool me down.  Suddenly my phone goes off. It's a text.

Jimin - We have located the second slave seeker. I'm going to go interrogate him now.  I'll keep you posted.

Anna -  Great.  Thanks for letting me know. Do they run in pairs or something or are there more?

Jimin -  They normally hunt in pairs.  This doesn't mean Victor won't send more.  I'll be watching out for you.  Good night.

Anna - Good night and stay safe.

  Well that is good news.  The thought of Jimin watching out for me was comforting. "I wonder where Yoongi is and what he's doing.  I'd like to see him again."  I said to myself.  Suga snuggled up closer to me and I drift off to sleep.  A sweaty hot sleep.

Jimin's POV

   We have finally gotten that bastard.  I hope I can make him talk.  I quickly jump down from the tree tops and dash to Jungkooks location.  It only took me two minutes.  I arrive to see Jungkook chaining him up against a tree. 

  "Great work my man!" I said with a chuckle. "Thanks. Means a lot coming from you.  He wasn't hard to catch once I found him.  He seems confused.  You will find out in a minute after questioning him." Jungkook said.  I gave him a strange look after hearing his reply.