1

Anna has always been a beauty. She is on the shorter side with olive tan skin, silky long brown hair, long eyelashes, deep brown eyes, and an athletic build with a tiny waist. She has that sexy tomboy vibe. Women spend thousands to look like her. She doesn't really grasp how pretty and alluring she is.

Her best friend Claire is just as gorgeous but in a totally different way. Claire is taller and very thin. She has pale white skin with long black hair. Her eyes are crystal blue and people often think she is wearing contact lenses. Claire is very feminine with her style.

Anna has lived with Claire and her parents since she was a baby. Her mother died suddenly a few months after her birth. Thank God for the Clemson's family and the friendship they had with Anna's mother. They are very kind people and treat her as their own. Claire is 19 while Anna is 20.

Anna and Claire always have a hard time everywhere they go. Men act like morons whenever they are around and when they are together it's double trouble. For Anna the attention is just increasing for some reason and she doesn't really know how to handle it.

Anna's POV

College life is such a downer... I open my eyes and see the sunlight shining on my face through the crack in my curtains. Time to get up and start this shit storm of a day. I run to the bathroom before Claire takes it over for an hour. I get there just in time to shut the door in her face and lock it quickly. "You are lucky you are so cute and that I love you... you nasty b-word. Hurry the hell up."Claire yells at me through the door. This is our everyday routine. I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. Unlocking the door I jump out and give Claire a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hurry it up little one we have to get to class." I said. She rolls her eyes, she is so much taller than me so I say it jokingly. I go back to my room to dress quickly, I never know what to put on. Fashion is not one of my strong points. I just put on what is comfortable for me, I don't like to draw attention to myself. Not that I need to...guys are so disgusting. I wonder if I will ever find a guy who acts normally and treats me well and not like an object that they want to control. I get dressed and swipe some mascara on my long lashes and dab some chapstick on my lips. I head out to the kitchen so I can drink a cup of liquid magic before leaving. Heading into the spacious kitchen I find the coffee ready to go. Mrs. Clemson is such a wonderful person for always having fresh hot coffee for me. Mr. And Mrs. Clemson own their own business and are rarely home anymore, they are paying for both of us to go to college and I'm thankful for them. I slowly sip the coffee and it's warmth travels down my throat and warms up my cold dead soul. My mind drifts to college, I can feel my anxiety growing knowing that I have to leave to head there in a few minutes. My college life was supposed to be different, I thought a new setting would make a difference. The boys are so horrid. I hate my life.

"I'm ready to go girl, let's go!!" Claire yells in my ear as she smacks my back making me spit a little bit of coffee on the table in front of me. Drying it up with a napkin I huff at her. I get up and we both look over ourselves in the big mirror right by the front door before heading out for the day. Claire looks perky with her bright yellow sundress on and tan sandals. She looks fresh, happy and sunny. It is a great contrast against her fair skin and raven black hair. I on the other hand look like the exact opposite. My black combat boots and short ripped jean shorts, black crop top and an oversized olive green jacket, the jacket keeps hanging off of one of my shoulders. But hey I'm comfy. My long brown hair hangs to my waist. People know we really aren't sisters...how could we be, are we from different planets? Somehow we get along perfectly. I don't know how I could live without her. We are each other's only friends. "You somehow really pull off that bitch don't mess with me look, Anna." Claire said and laughs as she wraps her arms around mine. "Ok pretty pretty princess. Are you ready for another day of hell? Let's head out." I said as I yank her away from the mirror and out the door.