Chapter 30

We drove until we finally pulled up to a random cliff, my stomach churned because I just could not stand heights, but I won't mention that. Although the view was glorious.

Jake came round and opened my door while smiling at me, although my eyes were fixed on the landscape.

'You like it?' He laughed

'It's amazing' I gasped

I slowly walked over to the edge of the cliff, very stupid I know but I wanted to see what was at the bottom, but just as I guessed, just a bunch of boring rocks.

My heart a skipped a beat as Jake pushed me forwards but quickly dragged me back.

'JAKE' I screamed

'Calm down, I've got you' He whispered into my hair laughing

He scooped me up in a bridal style and butterflies roamed about, am I moving on to quick? No, Stasee you never stopped liking him anyway.

'Jake put me down!' I laughed

He laughed along but still carried me, eventually he placed me down but on the trunk of his car. He stared at me for a while an smiled while eventually tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

'You look beautiful' Jake spoke

'Well I'll take that as a compliment since I had only just got out the shower' I smirked while raising an eyebrow

'Stasee you always look beautiful' He whispered while leaning his face closer

Do I want to kiss him? Of course I fucking do, was that even a question?! But the real question is, should I? Does it not make me look like a slut or whore? I mean, I only broke it off with Tyler at the weekend, and now I'm kissing another guy?

And if me and Jake eventually did end up dating, it would look like when Tyler caught us, that I was actually doing something with Jake. Then I would definitely look like a slut, was this the best idea? 

Oh Stasee, you've got to stop caring about what other people think, you'll never live life to the fullest if you spend all your life caring!

That's true, but I can't help but care. Innocent sweet Stasee cannot go to slutty skanky Stasee, that's something that I would definitely not let happen. 

You know what, I'm going to kiss him. Because this time, it will actually mean something to him, to both of us.

'Can I kiss you?' He asked as our lips were centimetres apart

'What happened to demanding Jake' I smirked

I did like demanding Jake actually, although I liked this Jake too.

'Oh, you like him?' He smirked back

'Yes I do' I grinned

'Good, because I can't keep this innocent Jake act up forever' He smirked once again

Quickly but gently he crashed his lips into mine moving in motion with me. His lips tapped on my upper lip for enterance which I of course, granted. Jake's kisses were so much better than Tylers, Tyler was so rough and sloppy, Jake was tender and gentle. He was about to pull out when I bit his lower bottom lip, I didn't want to stop yet.

'What are you doing to me' He laughed while leaning in again

Finally after a brilliant make out session we both breathed heavily and slumped on the floor to look at the shining stars in the pitch black sky. However it was incredibly cold and my teeth started chattering. Jake noticed immediatley and moved over while unzipping his jacket and pulling me in so we were both sharing, and both incredibly close to each other. I could feel his chest move up and down as he breathed, he snaked his arm under my neck and his hand to my upper waist, I placed my head on his bicep. I looked up at him to notice his defined jaw line, a smirk grew bigger across his face.

'Stop staring' He smirked

I didn't even blush this time, so I guess I was getting used to him. Thank god.

'Can't help it' I shrugged

After a good half an hour of staring at the stars my eyes began to flutter shut.

*Jake's POV* 

My head leaned down to check on Stasee, who hadn't been talking for a while, which was odd coming from her. I smiled to myself as I noticed her eyelids shut, she must be shattered. I sat up and snaked my arms under her legs and under her back, I carried her back to the car and got her belted up. I got into the car and reversed while driving home, I tried to be as quiet as I could for Stasee's sake since she was sleeping like a cute baby and it would be a sin to wake her. 

We pulled up outside her house and she still hadn't woken up. So I guess I'll just carry her to her door? This way I'd be able to meet her Mom anyway, it was only 10:30pm so I hadn't done so bad on getting her back late. I carried her once again to the door and knocked on, I locked the car just incase I got invited in or anything.

'Oh thank you sweetie, come in, come in!' Her Mom smiled

I smiled back at her and followed her in.

'Stasee's room is the 2nd on the left, I'll let you take her up' She smirked as she walked back into the kitchen

And now I was going to see Stasee's bedroom? I didn't plan on this happening! I walked up the stairs and pushed the door open, the walls had flowers all over and a massive double bed with lights wrapped around the head board, it was kinda cosy! The curtains blew in, oh damn she has a balcony too! This girl is better off than I had imagined. 

I placed her on the bed and rumaged through her drawers to find some pj's. I came across some checkered ones and got her dressed, she slept through that too. Slowly I pulled the duvet over her and kissed her forehead as I left the room. 

'Oh thank you, you must be Jake then?' Her Mom asked as soon as I came down the stairs

'That's me' I smiled while nodding

'Well you look like you treat Stasee well! We will have to have a proper meet since this is kind of rushed' She grinned

'I'll be waiting Ma'am' I smiled once again

'Good bye Jake, drive safe!' She waved as I left the house

I smiled and waved back at her as I got into my car and pulled out, what a night!