Slow Dancing In The Dark (Sal x Replaced! Reader)

This was requested by Aliyahthedemon. I hope you'll like it and sorry for letting you and others wait.
_____________________

(Y/n) p.o.v.

After meeting with Sal, Larry, Todd and Ash, we became friends. Sal and I were pretty close but not like in a relationship. Just friends. Larry would always make some jokes about it and I couldn't stop him.

Time passed and I started having feelings for Sal. It was pretty obvios that I liked him but somehow he didn't noticed but someone else did. Ash noticed and tried to be more closer to Sal but every time she tried, Sal would always come with an excution.

After the Belogna incident, I got sick and I needed to stay some for a whole week. Every day would be the same: wake up, toke the medicine, eat, sleep and repeat again and again.

When I got to school and meet again with the crew everyone was happy to see me again, but not Ash. She wasn't really happy about it but she tried to pretend that she is.

At lunch, Ash spent all of her time with Sal, making me feel jealous. Sounds stupid. Why would I be jealous? They are just friends, right?

I was so damn wrong. . .

A lot of time passed and nothing changed. Absolutly nothing. Sal would always spent his time with Ash. It was like Ash was me. She took my role.

Now, sitting alone in the bed, listening to some songs that I like to hear when I'm sad. When the song ended, one of the best songs was replaying.

I don't want a friend

I want my life in two

Waiting to get there

Waiting for you. . .

I started singing. It hurts so much the damage...but I still like him..no matter what

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark

Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms

You made up your mind

I don't need no more signs

Can you?. .

. . . can you?

Obviosly Sal likes Ash and I can't do anything. I felt warm tears rolling down on my cold cheeks. I cannot endure it anymore..

Give me reasons we should be complete

You should be with her, I can't comepete

You looked at me like I was someone else, oh well

CAN'T YOU SEE. . .?!

I don't wanna slow dance . .

In the dark, dark

Sobs could be heard from my room. I fell on my knees and cried my eyes out.

It's very easy to see that Sal likes Ash, because of that he didn't want to hang out with me anymore. He wants more time with her.

If he's happy, I should be happy too, right? No, of course not! He could easily said that to you,

'(Y/n) I really like Ash and I want to spend more time with her, I hope you don't mind.'

But still hurts,

God damned love! Who needs love? Obviosly not me.

I sighed,