Falling For You (Harry Styles Fanfic)

**Mandy's POV** Today had been a very hectic day at work but when I was told I could go home I left right away!I only lived 5 minutes away which was much easier,as I was on my way home I felt a vibration in my pocket which signaled that I had a text as I looked at my phone I was shocked to see it was my Best Friend. or should I say (Used to be Best Friend) Harry,It read *Hey Mandy haven't seen or spoken to you in so long,but I will be having a summer break hope to see you soon :)x ~Harry* After I read the text I got so emotional because why would Harry choose now to speak to me it has been 5 months since I've spoken to him,I was atleast hoping he would have stayed in touch but I Finished my walk home just thinking about Harry and how close we used to be.When I made it home I kicked off my shoes,My feet were aching so I took a nice long hot bath,when I got out I just put on a long shirt and headed down the stairs to eat my dinner.After dinner I fell right to sleep,but when I was finally getting into a deep sleep my phone vibrated I eventually looked to see who it was,but when I saw who it was I didn't want to read but I just had this urge that I had to,it read *MANDY IM REALLY SORRY PLEASE JUST-JUST TALK TO ME! ~Joey* After I read it I didn't bother replying back,Joey is my ex-boyfriend Why would he even try talking to me? but whatever. I fell right back to sleep without any other disturbances.--------------------NEXT DAY!

when I woke up I decided to make some pancakes with lots of chocolate chips in them.While I was eating my phone Started ringing and it was my mom but why would my mom be calling she is on vacation with her husband,My step dad?

so I answerd, Hello

Hi Mandy,Harry has been calling me non stop asking if you are okay!

why would he ask you that?

I don't know,he said you never answered his text from yesterday

oh....yeah I meant not to reply

Mandy just talk to him,you have been friends with Harry since you two we're little,and he is worried

Fine...I guess it won't hurt,but I have to get ready for work gotta go bye I love you!

I rushed off the phone with my mom,I was just so tired of thinking a bout Harry and he hasn't even came back yet! Why couldn't I stop thinking about him though? but I had no time for this,so I rushed and got my work clothing on and headed to work. ---------

Helloooo I know this isn't the best but we are just getting Started! hope you like it :)x