chapter 12

**Mandy's POV** I cant believe it had already been a whole month since I've seen or been with Harry,I wonder if he was missing me as much as I was missing him.I went downstairs to go get the mail One of the envelopes stood out,all colorful. Omg great it was the invitation to Harrys moms wedding,But I know that I couldn't miss it she was like a second mom to me.Then I received a text.saying.

*Hey Mandy,its me Niall the boys and I are going out tonight. Do u wanna come!?~Niall*

*Um ill have to think about it..Maybe. ~Mandy*

*C'mon we all miss you,and maybe you and Hazza can work things out.Please!?~Niall*

*idk..Ill see what I can do.~Mandy*

I didn't know if I should go our not,I was kinda embarrassed to show my face infront of Harry.What if he doesn't love me anymore the way I love him.Or what if he moved on,Their were all different types of emotions going through my body but to keep my mind off of things I Watched some Tv most of them comedies just to try and make me laugh but it wasn't working,so I just took a nap.I woke from my 2 hour nap to a teaxt.

*So I saw that you and Harry are broken up...~Joey*

How did Joey even find about this I haven't seen or spoken to him in months.

*yeah we have for like a month.How do You even know about this?~Mandy*

*Well its been all over Twitter and everyone has been talking about it.But I didn't text you to rub it in your face,I judt really miss you and I want a second chance!?~Joey*

I couldn't believe he actually wants a second chance he broke my Heart!

*Joey are you crazy!? I can't give you a second chance,you have no idea how bad you hurt me.so I can't.~Mandy*

*Yeah I know and Mandy I'm really sorry,but I was.drunk and I wasn't thinking right.~Joey*

*Whatever Joey I have to go bye.~Mandy*

I just Finished the conversation because it was getting me angry and I just couldn't take it.After that I text Niall.

*Hey Niall ill come with you guys tonight.I need to get out.~Mandy*

*Haha I knew you would wanna come.Can't wait,meet us at the club Called "Shots" @ 8:00.~Niall*

*Ok see ya their~Mandy*

After I got off the phone with Niall I had Nothing to eat in the house so I went to the grocery store.My mom took my car to her job this morning so I had to walk and to top it all off it was pouring down rain!so I ran as fast as I could to the Store When I got inside of the grocery shop I was soaking wet.I grabbed the things I needed and was making my wa to the cashier.On my way their I bumped into a tall man with a hard chest.And all of my stuff droped including me.it hurt so much the man helped me up and I picked up my groceries when I looked up at the man...OMG IT WAS HARRY!?!

Harry:Omg Mandy its you,its actually you!

He huged me so hard and held me so tight in his arm.

Mandy:H-Hey Um Harry.sorry but I gotta go.

Harry:HEY! Mandy wait!*he caught up to me*Your soaked let me give you a ride back to your place?

"

Mandy:um...yeah I guess. thanks?

After I got everything checked out we headed out the doors.*Still Pouring*he opened the door for me,you could tell he was trying so hard.After we both got into the car he drove me to my moms flat.when we got their I was making my way out of the car untill he spoke.

Harry:So I heard your coming out with us tonight!?

Mandy:Oh um yeah.

Harry:Can't wait to see you their hot stuff!*drove off*

Why was Harry just acting like we are best friends? it felt so awkward. by the time I got home it was 7:20 so I had enough time to get ready,but I didn't have a ride so I wasn't sure if I would even be able to go.

*Hey Niall I'm not sure if I can come.~Mandy*

*Why not!?! ~Niall*

*I have no ride!?!~Mandy*

*Oh not a problem I can send someone to come get you!~Niall*

*oh thanks!~Mandy*

I went straight up to my room and started looking for something to wear,then I found this really nice Black Pencil Dress.I got ready,I thought I looked Hot!when I was done it was 7:58.I heard a beep outside of my door.I ran down the steps to the door as I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes. He sent ZAYN!?! I walked to his car and got in.Then we drove off their was an awkward silence for a while.

Zayn:soo...Mandy how have you been?

Mandy:ok..and you?

Zayn:Good I guess...we all miss you!

Mandy:ha I've missed you guys too!so is this club good?

Zayn:you have no idea!this club is amazing hope you can hang in their and take a lot of partying!

Mandy:pshh.I am an amazing party person.

Zayn:welp guess were about to see.

Mandy:yep guess you are!

We finally made it to the club,the music was blasting,people were drinking and just having fun.We hurried inside and we found the rest of the boys.

Niall:SO WHO WANTS A DRINK!?!

we all answered very quickly and drank like their was mo Tomorrow.While the rest of the boys were out on the dance floor I just sat on a couch watching everyone have fun.Until someone tapped my back.

Zayn:Hey pretty girl,wanna dance?

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor.I was already so drunk.

we danced and just had fun,everything just felt so right.I actually was smiling and just enjoying everyone's company.After a little while I felt someone take hold of my waist and I kinda panicked.

Hey,hey its okay!

Harry?

Yeah.

He turned me around so that o was facing him and just stared into my eyes.I saw him trying to get closer so I put my hands on his chest to stop him.

Harry stop!

Oh yeah,sorry babe.I mean Mandy!

He actually called me babe!?I just wanted to kiss him right their on the spot,but something was holding me back.

Hey how about I take you home?

Oh thanks good idea. so we made our way to His car and he helped me in,and we were off.We made it to my moms house and I felt horrible.

**Harry's POV** When I took Mandy back to her moms house she was passed out,so I carried her inside I made my way up the stairs still carrying her and laid her on the bed.When I was about to walk off she stopped me.

Harry don't leave stay here with me!

Mandy I'm not sure about that your drunk,you don't know what.your talking about.

Please Harry.

Uhm o-okay I guess.

I took off my shirt and cuddled up next to Mandy.God I missed this so much she turned her body and laid her head on my chest

she looked so Beautiful asleep,eventually I fell into a deep sleep also.

Hello guys this chapter isn't the best sorry but thanks for reading anyway! :)