chapter 16

**Mandy's POV**I woke up to Harry trying to shake me awake.

Harry:hey Mandy are you coming with me to our soundtrack?

Mandy:oh thats today.yeah I guess.

Harry:okay great get ready.

I got ready and we headed outside.Zayn was their to pick us up.I hoped in the back and Harry went upfront with Zayn.I heard them making discussion I just couldn't really hear anything. When we got their we walked up to where the boys will be singing for the soundtrack,I said hi to the rest of the boys and sat down in the back of the room.This brings back memories from when Harry and I used to date and he told the whole world we were together I kinda miss it.The boys started singing they sounded amazing!They were all so talented.But when Harry was singing "More than this"" he seemed hurt like he was really feeling that way.The song reminded me of Harry and I's relationship so much I started getting teary eyed I ran out of the room to the bathroom.While I was in the bathroom for about 6 minutes Harry called my name.he talked to me through the bathroom door.

Mandy:In here.

Harry:why did you run out like that?

Mandy:oh...ummm...no reason.I didn't want to tell him because I didn't want him to know how much I actually missed him because I didn't think he would feel the same way.

Harry:Mandy.you know you can tell me anything,right.

Mandy:yeah I know.

Harry:well are you ok?

Mandy:yep.great! I felt the opposite of great I felt like crying my eyes out.I just want to be with Harry again already!I couldn't take this anymore.

Harry:OK then come out.

I came out and walked past Harry.

Harry:wait come here.

He pulled me towards him.so I turned my head so he couldn't see my face.

Harry:look at me.

I looked at him and he just kept looking into my eyes.

Harry:Mandy,Were you crying?

Mandy:no...

Harry:please.just tell me...

Mandy:I wasn't crying ok! I don't know why I would always be so rude to Harry when all he's trying to do is comfort me.

Harry:whatever you say.And we are gonna drop you off at your huse so you don't have to walk or call someone to pick you up.

Mandy:so your not staying with me tonight?

Harry:no.Wish I could but we have a concert tomorrow.

Mandy:oh ok...sounds fun.

Harry:unless you wanna come?

Mandy:haha I wish but I'm broke.

Harry:not a problem. Ill pay for a ticket for you.

Mandy:awww thanks Hazza.Thanks.

Harry:anytime.Well since your going you can stay at the hotel with us.

Mandy:ok

Me and Harry left the studio before the rest of the boys because he wanted to get our hotel room all ready.We got the hotel room key and headed up to our room.He opened the door and I went inside then he walked in after me and closed the door.and he sat on the bed.

Harry:Mandy come here.

Mandy:what!?

Harry:Just come here.

I walked over to him and he sat me on his lap.

Mandy:well what do you want!?

He put my legs around his waist.I put my head down because I felt awkward but he

picked up my chin and stared into my eyes and started up and down my back.I started running my hands through his curly hair and he kept putting his lips over mine with his hot breath on my lips but he wouldn't kiss me he just teased me.

Mandy:Will you just kiss me already!!

He finally planted his lips on mine,we were moving in perfect sync.He stood up with my legs still around his waist and pushed me up against the wall.I started breathing hard and so was he.

Mandy:*moans*Harry...wait

Harry:what?

Mandy:what if the boys walk in!!?

Harry:they'll knock...

he continued and layed us on the bed.while he was on top of me my phone rang.

Harry:ugh...who is it!?

Mandy:it's Niall.

Harry:oh..don't pickup its ok.

He started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck to my stomach.he came back up and we started making out.

The 4 boys:Hey guys...uhmm this is awkward.

Harry:guys get out!

I put the covers over my body because they were all looking at me and I felt uncomfortable.Harry gave me a quick kiss and went into the other room with the boys so I could get my shirt back on.When I was finished I walked into the room they were all in and went over to Harry and sat on his lap.

Mandy:Hi guys...

Zayn:hi (wink)

Niall:how ya doin (cheekily)

Louis:hey.(Looked up at ceiling awkwardly)

Liam:heya...

(Harry Awkwardly interrupts):Soooo...Who's up for italin!?

Everyone quickly agreed.I had no clothes with me but Harry said that I still looked Beautiful which made me feel better.We all hoped into the van and Zayn drove us to of coarse it had to be the fanciest Italian restaurant here in London...Everyone got out of the car and we all walked in together.Harry helped me into me seat,we all got Menus There was s much stuff on here that I didnt even know what it was but finally I just got their Finest Cheesy spagetti.All of the boys ordered the fancy food because they are used to that life style.We all told jokes coversated and talked about things it was so much fun I couldn't believe I was here with the biggest boyband One Direction everything including Harry and I's close friendship just felt like a perfect dream.After we Finished eating Zayn drove us back to our Hotel rooms.Harry told me he was gonna go take a shower over in the boys room and that he'll be right over,so I decided to hop into a nice warm shower while I was in the shower I heard our door open then close I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the bedroom when I did so,I found Harry laying on the bed in sweatpants staring at me.

Mandy:I have Nothing to wear.

Harry:not a problem (wink)

Mandy:no,seriously hazza! haha

Harry:hahaha.ok look in my black suitcase and their will be a bunch of shirts just take one.

Mandy:ok...

I took on the shirts and put it on it was kinda big but I'm only going to sleep.I hopped into the bed with him and nestled my head onto his chest.

Harry:I love you.

Mandy:I love you too. and we both fell asleep with big smiles on our faces.

Hey thanks for Reading! xxx.