chapter 4

----------Later That Day*

**Mandy's POV** Harry told me that tonight we are going out to eat,but he left and went to go do some things it was already 7:30 and he wanted to leave by 8:40 so that should give me enough time to get ready.So I first took a shower,then I went to my closet and I didn't know what to wear until I spotted this really beautiful red dress,I just knew I had to wear it.I threw the dress on and it fit tightly around my waist and flowy on the bottom and I put my diamond earings on and some mascara, and I did the smokey eye and curled my hair then to end my outfit I put my sparkley high heels on,by the time I was done it was 8:34 and Harry should be here to pick me up soon.about 3 minutes later my doorbell rang so I quickly went to go see who it was,and when I opened the door I saw Harry he looked so handsome I just couldn't help but hug him.

**Harry's POV** God she looked so beautiful I couldt help but scan her whole body at this point it was time to go so I helped her in my car and we were off the car ride was silent.

Mandy you look amazing!

Thanks Harry you look really handsome.

Yeah thanks babe

We finally made it to our destination I helped her out of the car and we made ourselves inside, we took our seats and were looking at the menus. I ordered a beef stew soup with garlic bread.and she ordered a chicken potpie with bread sticks.she was a really light eater.But I really had to tell her something and I don't know how she is goingbto take it but I have to get this over with..

Um Mandy I have to really tell you something I can't hide it anymore

O-ok what is it!?!

Mandy I really have feelings for you,like more than a friend and I didn't keep in touch because I just didn't want to ruin or friend ship and I Know that you would hate me

Huh?What do you mean don't you have a girlfriend I'm really confused!

of coasre I don't have a girlfriend I want you to take that place?!?

Harry we have been friends since pre-schoool and now all the sudden you have feelings for me!? I have feelings for you to but I just don't want to get hurt again

Yes I know,and who has hurt you before!?I got so mad I should have been their for her w!hile this happened *

I don't really like to talk about him it makes me really emotional

okay I understand

after we were done eating we drove to her house and she told me to stay because she didn't want to be alone,so I wanted to keep her company.

**Mandy's POV** When we got to my house I didn't want to be alone and I wanted harry to stay so we both walked up to my room and I went into the bathroom to get undressed and I put on some pajama shorts and a tank top and Harry just slept in his shorts.We both layed down and I rested my head on his shoulders and he held me tight.

Harry thanks for staying!

no problem anytime You need me I'm here!

yeah I know,

Mandy!?

yeah?!

I Love You.

I Love you too hazza!

when he told me he loved me I couldn't explain how good it felt.after that he kissed my cheek so ge and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Will they get together or will somthing hold them apart thanks for reading chapter 5 is soon