chapter 7

**Mandy's POV** While I was sleeping I heard Harry screaming my name,he.scared me so much that I fell out of the bed and I ran right down the steps.

What,What's hoing on!?!

Oh hey sleepy head,I've got good news.

well what is it,you woke me up!I think I deserve to know?

Well the boys and i are going to the shore for 3 weeks for our summer break befor my moms wedding,And I was wondering if you wanted to come!?!

umm,well yeah I guess.Sure why not!

okay great,we are leaving tomorrow afternoon so start packing!

**Harry's POV** I was really happy that she agreed to go.I couldn't wait for the boys to meet her I know they are gonna love her.and I also want to spend some time with her,I had to call the boys and let them know the good news.

Hey zayn.Um Mandy agreed to come with us to the shore!.

Oh good news.So do you really have feelimgs for her?

yeah.I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend!

good.but just don't put her under to much pressure.

I know thanks for the heads up.But ill see you then bye!

After zayn told me not to put Mandy under to much pressure,I didn't know if I should ask her now or not.I just want her to myself,I don't want some idiot with her that will try and take advantage of her then break her heart. But I have to ask before someone else does!

**Mandy's POV** Of coarse I wanted to go with Harry and his Mates to the shore, but what if they didn't like me or they don't think I'm good enough...But I did wqnt to.spend some time with Harry and talk to him about "us" its just it feels awkward talking to someone that you knew since pre-school about your love lives togethe.But I really have strong feelings for him,but I didn't want to think I did.Harry is just like a prince charming he's always their when you need him and he makes you feel like a princess! But I can't keep day dreaming, I have to start packing for the trip tomorrow.

So I packed my Cheetah print Bikini, sunscreen,sleeping wear,hair products, etc.

After I finished packing,Harry told me he would spend the night,so we were just talking about what we wanted to do while we were at the shore and how our hotel arrangements are gonna go.After we discussed everything we layed down on the couch and watched some TV.But I was getting tired so I walked up to my room and layed down.After about 5 minutes Harry walked up and layed down next to me.He came behind me and held me closer to him,so I turned to face him and rested my head on his chest.

Mandy.I can't wait for tomorrow.

yeah me too hazza.

Harry lookwdnme straight in the eyes and kissed me.I broke the kiss.Harry I'm sorry its just I need time to think and it just doesn't feel right.I'm really sorry,

Oh that-thats okay I understand. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable. sorry

its okay but um Goodnight hazza.

yeah Goodnight!

Do you think Mandy is gonna denie harrys offer for her to be his girlfriend or will she show her love for him to.keep reading to find out.thanks :) xx