chapter 11

-----Still at interview*

**Mandy's POV** When Harry Told the whole world that I was his Girlfriend,I just felt so Special. I just felt like giving Harry the biggest hug ever.But I know that Zayn was talking about me,I didn't know that he was really falling for me like that (was I falling for him back?) I just felt like I was under to much pressure.I think that I should talk to Harry about all of this its just I didn't want to ruin a perfect friendship,but at the same time I felt like I was hiding everything from Harry.I snapped out of my little daze when Harry called me.

Hey babe were done,ready to go?

Yeah.um is their a bathroom?

oh yeah right down the hall.

okay ill be right back!

as I was making my way to the bathroom someone pulled me into the corner.

I need to talk to you!

Zayn what do you want!?

You have to breakup with Harry.

Your Kidding right.Never gonna happen.

Well do you have any feelings for me at all?

Erm...idk...why are you asking me this!?(I felt like I Started getting feelings for Zayn...Wait.What.No,I can't feel this way)

Because I really think I'm in Love with You Mandy!

*Harry interrupts*Hey um am I interrupting something?

Mandy:No of coarse not babe...I was just about to get you so we could leave.

Zayn:ummm..yeah she's right.bye you guys.

When Zayn walked off he looled so upset.I just didn't know what to do or say.

After Harry and I got home I received a text.it read

*Hey um can you meet me somewhere,Alone!?~Zayn*

What should I say so I hesitated.

*um yeah sure i guess,where at!?~Mandy*

*Meet me at the Johnnie Coffee shop.~Zayn*

So I hoped in the car and drove.to the coffee shop.When I got their I saw Zayn standing outside waiting for me.

Hey Mandy um can we talk.

Sure.

so we walked inside and sat down.

So what did you want to talk about?

Well I don't want to ruin you relationship with Harry,But I just can't help the feelings that I have for you.I can't explain how much I wanna be with you.so I think I should tell Harry.

Zayn I didn't know you liked me so much!maybe. if you would have told me sooner, maybe we could have been together.You know what I'm done talking about this, I have to get back home to Harry!

Wait Mandy please just wait!

No.Bye Zayn.

I had so much I wanted to say to zayn but I just didn't want to make matters worse,so i just ran out of the shop as quick as possible. When I got home Harry asked me were I was,so I just told him I went for a drive.

Hey Mandy you sure your okay,you look upset babe!?

Harry we need to talk.

okay what about?

well....umm.nevermind its not important.

No babe you can tell me anything, you know that right?

*sobs*yeah I know its just I can't.I don't think we can be together anymore!

Mandy what do you mean?What is wrong I thought everything was going great Between us!!

Well it was but I can't keep hiding everything behind your back anymore! I'm sorry Harry but its just gonna have to end.

So your saying this is Goodbye!?Please Mandy we can work this all out!!

But it can't Just all work out.I have to go..

Oh and were are you gonna go!?!

idk just away from everything.But Harry always remember that I Love You.bye

Bye. Right after that I just left.I felt like my Heart dropped to my stomach. and I felt Aone I called my mom and she said I could Stay with her.(even though I left my own house) I just had to get away I didn't know what to do.So I was on my way.to my moms it took like 3 hours to get their,but when I finally got their I took all of my belongings inside.at first I couldn't find my mom her house was huge.

Is anyone Here!?!?

OMG Mandy,I've missed you so much.What is wrong?

Mom!nothing its all drama I just had to get away for a little while.

oh okay do You wanna talk about it?

no its just gonna get me emotional all over again.

its okay I understand.

Thanks mom...

well..How about You go get some rest?

*yawns*okay Goodnight love you!

I went upstairs to the guest room,I got my Pajamas on and laid down.It didn't feel the same without Harry being next to me.then I eventually fell off to sleep.

Hello thanks for reading!chapter 12 is next Xx.