Chapter 11- Another type of Master (Part 1/2)

Yeah.. 600 reads! We're moving on faster than I thought.. XD

I'll try to overcome writer's block in this chapter so excuse me if this part is somewhat abstract or has mistakes.

Sorry for not putting the -s by the way.. You'll see what I mean once you read the chapter.

And.. I'll quit blabbering.

Onto the story!

Third POV

"So.. What are we going to do next?" Zane enquired as Lloyd took out the old map from his backpack. They had found a small open spot to camp since it was already night time and were gathered around a small campfire they lit up. They tried to discuss their plans, since not much was left to do.

"I guess we'll have to return back to this old temple Wu told us to meet him in. The Blades are too far and we'll need answers about our dragons. They can't just run off like that." Jay pointed at each marked spot on the map, as a slight concern appeared on his face.

"We'll see. But for now, we've got bigger problems. How are we even going to get there? It's a bit hard to walk all the way. It could take us days! Do you know what happens to hair with all that heat?!" Kai said, letting out a loud sigh.

"Oh, stop being such a drama queen, we've been through worse." Nya narrowed her eyes. "Honestly Kai, if I ever go blind, it's gonna be from rolling my eyes so much at your stupid life decisions.." She face palmed, crossing her arms.

"You know you love me sis." He pulled her into a sarcastic tight hug, before her playfully pushing him off.

"So.. Do you have any stories to tell? Just to pass time, I guess.." Cole casually said, raising his shoulders.

"I think I've got one. Though it's more funny than scary.." Jay chuckled at the thought of it. "A lot of people usually ask me where I got this weird notch on my right eyebrow. I still remember this day very clearly. I was about five when this happened. My dad was teaching me how to make a small robot. That was my first invention. He left me alone for just two minutes before it exploded right in front of me. I still don't really know how this happened, but it must've been a small cut from pieces of metal or something."

"Okay.. Well, what about-" Lloyd continued before he was cut off by a strange -and rather loud noise-. That was surely someone moving. They stood up trying to sneak up to whatever that thing or person was. Well, the one who stood up was mainly Cole, as the others looked around just in case.

"Don't let your guard down, okay? And hide the weapons." Lloyd whispered, as the others nodded. They suddenly heard a loud gasp come from behind some bushes as Cole came in holding a person in his arms. Well, if you could call a giant purple snake a person, that is. They all gasped.

"I found this guy behind the bushes." He dropped him off. They could hear the man curse under his breath before he finally spoke up.

"Sigh, I guess I should introduce myself." He sighed before Kai and Nya went in front of him.