CHUG4 CHUG4

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY PANTS, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" 

Gamzee ran away, honking his ass off. 

Your name is Terezi Pyrope, and your pathological idiotic friend, Gamzee Makara, has just run off with your pants. You are seething with anger and determined to get your pants back, even if it means making drastic decisions. 

"I WILL DRINK ALL OF YOUR FAYGO, AND YOUR MAKE-UP COATED FACE WILL REVEAL THE MOST FAYGO-DEPRIVED EXPRESSION EVER TO EXIST! I'M GONA ROLL AROUND IN YOUR GRAPE-Y TEARS UNTIL YOUR BODY RUNS OUT OF WATER AND YOU SHRIVEL UP LIEK A RAISEN!!" You scream at the slammed door, your fists shaking in anger. 

Your dragon hood falls over your red glasses, making everything you just said seem like a joke. You wait for a while, okay, for a couple of minutes but Gamzee never comes back. You turn around and grab the closest bottle of Faygo and start chugging.

CHUG.

CHUG.

CHUG.

CHUG.

"Fuck you,"

15 MINUTES LATER...

You're laying down on the floor, Faygo clutched in your shaking fist. What was this one? Number twenty-one? Fourty-eight? You don't care, anyway. You're curled up on the floor, your knees almost touching your chin. Your dragon hood has long fallen over your face, covering half of it. Your cape is tangled around your legs and body, making you feel even cozier. 

You start singing a song about scalemates.

"I wanna be.. the very best... that no troll... ever was. Da, da, da... da. To catch them... is my reaaal test. To hang them... is my cause!!" You laugh maniacly and fall asleep right there, on the floor.

You unconciously feel something move around you, but you don't care about anything at that point.

"Why do my... feet smell like Gamzee,"