Chapter 2: Day One

I will be updating this story every two days until my surgery. About a day or two before my surgery, I will post whatever I haven't posted in this story yet. I probably won't be able to update after the surgery until October, which is when The Solution (sequel to Still Believe) has come out. So far, I'm on chapter 2 of The Solution and I'm on Chapter 6 of this story. I really hope you guys like it! I love it. Thanks for reading :) -Sarah

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think I am?

You only loved to see me breaking, you only want me cause I'm taken

You don't really want my heart

No you just like to know you can

Still be the one who gets it breaken, you only want me when I'm taken

It was so weird how that weekend, everything changed. And it was weird how as I listened to their album, Up All Night, and tried to make some sense with these boys--I realized their song Taken explained my situation with Louis. I couldn't stand him right now.

It all happened so fast really, after I went to the hospital to get checked out, Louis didn't go back to tell the boys. He disapeared for a while. I don't know where he went, but he went really far. He hasn't spoken to me since, and something tells me he's mad.

I went home today, it being Wednesday. Simon and I had done lots of talking, and here's the plan.

I'm going on tour with One Direction for 70 days.

Don't ask me how it happened--I don't even know. All I know is that Simon thinks I'll do the boys some good and I'll keep them in line.

And how it this gonna work? I'm not even a fan of them! I barely even know them!

I have learned about them, though.

Niall is the only Irish band member, which I like. He's also the only blond haired boy in the band, which I also like. He has braces, and blue eyes. He's eighteen or nineteen. He loves food and Nando's. He's the happy go lucky type, and I can tell we're gonna be really good friends.

Liam is from Wolverhampton, England. He's nineteen. He has brown hair and brown eyes. I can tell he's the responsible one. He LOVES Disney movies, like seriously--every time I see him on their tour bus, he's always watching them! He also has a Buzz Lightyear stuffed animal that he sleeps with--which I think is really cute. Not only is he really nice and really good to talk to, but he's VERY good looking. Not that that matters, and I don't think we'll ever start a relationship or anything, but I can see why girls freak out over One Direction.

Then there's Zayn. He's nineteen. He's the mysterious one, from Bradford. He has black hair and brown eyes, beautiful brown eyes. He's a little shy at first, but he's really fun to joke with and easy to talk to, but not too easy to talk to. He really likes Spiderman and Incredible Hulk--he even has Incredible Hulk boxers. He misses his dog back at home a lot, so he has a stuffed animal dog that he cuddles with when he sleeps. He's really a nice guy.

Then there's Harry. He's eighteen. Harry's definitely the loud one of the group! He has curly brown hair and green eyes. I can tell girls freak out over him more than the other boys. It's not that they love him more than the other boys, but with those curls and that accent, as much as you may not like him at first, it really is hard to not fall head over heels for him. He's really funny and flirtly, and he respects girls a lot. He's really nice and cares a lot. But I don't know if he really cares like Liam does. But he's still a really nice guy.

So then there's Louis. Louis is from Yorkshire. I always get it mixed up, with Harry being from Chesire. But Louis is twenty, and he has brown hair and blue eyes. He's absolutely beautiful, but....with what happened a couple days ago, I don't think it's gonna work out very well. He's really shy. But I hope we can still be friends...or..