Chapter 8: She Likes Him (Day Nine)

In stories, sometimes I don't like having many POVs, especially in ones where they're telling the story from their prespective. But, since she lost her memory, I will be using some of the boys' POVs on their prespectives of the situation. But who's the person that saved her? The first POV is Niall, so we haven't heard from him yet. Thanks for reading you guys :) I think I have a good idea of the ending :) But it won't come for a long time, it's only day nine and ten and there's seventy days. who knows what can happen in those seventy days? hahahaha. anyways. thanks for reading :) -Sarah

 I can't remember anything. I don't even remember these guys, who claim to be my best friends. But here's what they said happened.

I met Liam first in my hometown, where he asked if I ws okay when I was sad. The boys and I went sightseeing, but then something happened. The other boys sort of knew about it, but they didn't know the whole story. Louis told me what happened. He....saved my life?

Then I went on tour with them to keep them in line and behave. I started dating Louis, but rumors went around that we were dating and that I was dating Harry. But then the boys took me to school and Liam kissed me in an improv scene.

Harry told me in private that I told him I liked Liam. He's kinda cute, but I mean come on. Five boys? One that saved my life? Ugh such a hard thing.

Then they said a fan named Natalie that went to the school took me behind the school and punched me, where they aren't exactly sure who saw it but they know one of the boys did. But none of them have  told us if they saw it or not yet.

And whoever it was saved my life.

--

Niall's POV:

We still have our career, so Simon told us we'd have to come back and visit her. But I didn't want her to be alone. Simon said we can't have two of the band members doing everything for the rest of us, but Liam said his ankle was doing better and he told him about the doctor. So Liam's in, as hard as it was for him to leave Emily.

Simon said he can trust Zayn good and girls would have to last with him of the good looking ones. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, and honestly it hurt me. I mean yeah I'm not as hot as Harry's curls, Liam's eyes, or Zayn's mysteriousness, or Louis's suspendors and accent, but I'm not ugly. Girls just don't freak out over me like they do with them. In fact, I don't think they even freak out over me. Or anyone. I'm not sure.

Harry said he'd take over for a couple of days, of course. He and Emily are best friends, but I know he knows that if we don't work it'll look suspicious. Plus he doesn't mind the extra hours.

And Louis, even though he's under punishment Simon said he can work. But Louis said they might think it's weird that everyone but Niall is working so he decided to stay. He's staying in the bus, though. I don't stay at the hospital the nights, Louis does that. I stay at the bus at night.

The doctor said she'll go home soon, but they want to estimate how long her memory will be gone and they want to make sure she knows enough to be able to walk and talk, not just be completely lost. Around the time my shift was over, I see Emily poking her arm.

"Emily what are you doing?" I asked.

"What is this thing?"

My mouth drops. She can't remember her arm?"

"Niall? I'm kidding."

I sigh of relief.

She started laughing. I never noticed this about her, but she has an amazing laugh. Like really.

Soon enough I started laughing too. We were both cracking up when Louis walked in.

"Hey, soo since the boys have work all day why don't Niall and I play you a couple of songs?"

"That sounds fun."

Louis gave me the guitar and I started playing it. He started singing one of our songs, and from the way they were connecting? She likes him.

--

Liam's POV:

I'd just gotten to the hospital when Niall pulled me out of the room while the other boys visited.

"Bro, I have to talk to you." he said.

"What's wrong?"

"I know she's lost her memory, but I think she likes him."

"Who?" I asked.

"Louis."

Uh oh.

"I'm so sorry bro, I know you like her but I just had to tell you. I'm really sorry. But the way they were connecting earlier it was really easy to tell."

"No you did the right thing. It's okay." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, bro. I'm gonna head back to the bus."

"Liam, it's not okay. You like her. I can tell you do because you care."

He gave me a hug and I felt some tears fall. "I'm sorry, bro." he said.

"No, it's okay. She likes him. And that's her choice."