Chapter 3: Day Two & Day Three

Hi guys! It's posting day for Stuck With One Direction For 70 Days. my surgery is September 12th, this Wednesday, so that Monday or Tuesday I'll post whatever hasn't been posted! next post will be on Saturday. I am currently just starting Chapter 7. Hope you guys like it :)

It was raining. Again. We woke up in Chicago. Louis and I went walking.

"So how's life on the road for you so far?" he asked me.

"Good. I think I can get used to living with five boys." I smiled.

"And only one girl? Looks like I have to beat the boys to it."

It started raining really, really hard. We both got soaked as we screamed and ran to a nearby gazibo. We sat on the bench inside.

"Wow, we're so soaked." he laughed. I laughed too.

"Hey, what would a couple be if they never got to have fun in the rain?"

He looked at me. "So....we're a couple?"

"I don't know. Are we?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you were dating Eleanor."

"We broke up."

"Then, yes. I would love to be your friend."

He pulled me closer and kissed me. He picked me up and carried me out of the gazibo, putting me back down on the road. "What would a couple be if they never got to kiss in the rain?" he smiled. He kissed me again as we continued getting soaked.

--

We got back to the bus just in time for the boys rehearsal. Simon sighed when he saw us.

"Why did you two go out in the rain?" he asked, handing us towels. He was smiling, though. I saw it.

Liam walked in, ready for rehearsal as always. "What did you two do?" he asked.

"Went out in the rain." I replied, drying myself off.

"Yeah, and it turns out gazibos don't help much either." Louis smiled.

"Hey, you were the one who carried me out to the rain!"

Harry came out of the bedroom, putting on his shoes. "Hope you don't mind me using your bedroom to change, Emily."

"Oh no it's fine." I said.

Niall walked out. "Hey Emily, I changed in your bedroom if that's okay."

I must have looked confused, because Niall said, "I changed in the closet."

Zayn walked out of the bathroom. "Are you boys ready for rehearsal?"

"Yep." they all said.

"Emily, do you want to come with us?" Liam asked.

"No she can stay here." Louis said nervously. "You'll be fine, Emily."

"The fans might trample her." Harry half laughed, but he looked serious.

"Come on, Lou. It's not a hardship on us."

"She'll stay here, okay?!" Louis snapped. "That's final."

Simon broke it up. "Louis, she has to come because the fans don't know her yet and we don't know how they'd react if they came here to see a girl on the One Direction bus. She'll be fine."

Louis rolled his eyes. I looked at Liam and he shrugged.

We went to rehearsal, and I got to sit and watch where the audience would be.