Chapter 13 - Do Me Good

Excessively long chapter because of smut, but please enjoy!

The clock struck six, and for some reason, you felt very nervous. You tried making the best dinner you possibly could and neatly placed some on two plates. You had also made some lemonade for beverages as well.

"Okay, okay, I think that's everything?" you questioned yourself aloud.

~knock knock knock~

The door sounded.

"Oh geez..." you whispered as you walked over to the door.

You push back a few strands of loose hair behind your ears, hoping that you looked okay.

You opened the door to reveal your boyfriend, Toshinori, standing outside with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Hey Toshinori!" you greeted, maybe a little too excitedly.

"Hey beautiful." Toshinori greeted back.

"Well don't mind if I do." he said as he came inside and closed the door behind him, pulling you in for a kiss soon after.

"Oh! Haha, silly me forgot to take this off." you giggled.

You wore a white apron with the words 'kiss the chef' printed on it. You took it off and directed Toshinori towards the table of food.

"I uh...brought these for you..." Toshinori said timidly, holding out the bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Awe! You shouldn't have, thanks Toshi!" you thanked him.

You placed your apron and the flowers on a counter of the kitchen.

"Wow! The food looks great, you cooked all this yourself?" Toshinori asked as he sat down.

"Yup, I did my best." you said.

"Oh! Here!" Toshinori spoke as he got up and scrambled over to you.

Before you could do it yourself, Toshinori pulled out your chair for you. You smiled and sat down, allowing Toshinori to push you in towards the table. He sat back down and you both began eating your dinner.

"So, any updates with the students today?" you asked after finishing your first bite of food.

"Not really, but I'm sure they're doing fantastic and will come back even stronger than they were before." Toshinori explained.

"I'm sure they will." you responded.

After a few minutes of taking and eating, you both were finally finished.

"That was delicious (y/n), thank you." Toshinori thanked you with a sincere smile on his face.

You smiled back and picked up the used dishes, walking over to the sink to place them there.

"Lemme wash the dishes for you." Toshinori insisted as he rushed over to you.

"No, it's fine, the dishes can wait till tomorrow." you told him.

You turn around and wrap your arms around Toshinori's neck. He takes this as an opportunity to place his hands gently on your hips.

"I love you so much Toshinori Yagi." you said as you look up into his blue eyes.

"I love you too (f/n) (l/n)." he responded.

With that, you lean in and connect your lips with his. Toshinori grunts at the contact and his grip on your hips tightens. This soon turned into one of your first makeout sessions, not counting the minor one from this morning.