The start

Lilly's POV.Please remember the Lilly is only 7, Alice is 7, and Sj is 8.

I said goodbye to Alice and Sj after the 100th day of school celebration. I walked over to Connor and into to car.

"What did you guys do today?" Connor looked back at me.

"We watched a movie and ate popcorn." I said with a smile.

"Well, I'm staying home with you today."

"Yay!" I went into the house and got out my drawing stuff.

Connor's POV

I  walked to the kitchen and looked around for a snack for Lilly. Peanut butter and crackers, that should work. I brought them into her and sat down by her.

"Connor look at what I'm drawing" she held up a drawing a dog, two men, and a little girl.

"Is it You, Hank, Sumo, and me?" I smiled as she nodded her head, yes. We sat on the couch and put on a old tv show Hank had laying around her, it was called thunder cats. Lilly sat on the floor, watching the show as I brushed her long chocolate brown hair. I stopped when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello, hello? Is anyone there? Could I use a phone?" I looked at the door then back to Lilly.

"Go to your room, Ok? Stay there until I say so." I whispered And she nodded and got up, Sumo followed her.

Back to Lilly's POV

I went to my room and grabbed a bag that dad put in here. It had food, water, and money in it. I grabbed the stuffed bunny that Connor got me and put it in the bag too. I heard a loud noise then yelling.

"LILLY RUN!!" I heard Connor yell and I opened my window and jumped out, I got Sumo out to and we ran. I ran to one of the buss stops a few minutes away and got onto the bus.

I looked out side as Sumo laid his head on my lap. It was getting to night time and my belly was making noises. I got off at the next stop. It was my dads favorite food place.

"Hi Gary."

"Hey, Lilly? Where's your dad?" Gary looked at me confused.

"I thinks he's still at work." I handed him some of the money I had.

"Your dad would never leave you alone, what's wrong?" He slid the money back over to me and handed me a thing of fries.

"Well I was at home with Connor and then he told me to run so I ran." It was hard to talk with fries in my mouth.

"Do you want me to call your dad?" He pulled out his phone.

"No I'm going to my babysitters house, it's not that far, i will call my daddy when I get there." I finished my fries and began to walk away.

"Keep her safe Sumo!" I heard Gary yell before I walked away.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door, "Hello?"