40

"Hey..." Hoseok quietly called out, catching the attention of the three that had been chatting amongst themselves.

"What's up hyung?" Jungkook answered, squinting at him.

"About the party..."

"Are you calling it quits?" Taehyung snickered at Hoseok's wavering voice.

"I invited Monsta X dance team." Hoseok nodded, after glaring at Taehyung.

"The buff second years?" Jimin asked, shocked.

"You know how much Jimin thirsts over them." Taehyung laughed loudly.

"Hey, it's not my fault! They'll look so hot pressed against a wall." Jimin licked his lips, his eyes turning dark at the thought.

"Excited, huh?" Hoseok teased.

"Um."

Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok looked at Jungkook who stared back at them with big doe eyes.

"What about Kim Seokjin?"

"Oh, about that..." Hoseok trailed off, the other's breathe hitching in their throats with disappointment. Before Taehyung could let out a bitter laugh, Hoseok turned to them with a bright smile,

"He's coming!"

Taehyung and Jimin gasped and Jungkook froze, his eyes growing larger.

"You're suppose to tell us that first!!" Jimin slapped Hoseok's arm once he had gotten over the shock.

"I thought he rejected you so you invited Monsta X!" Taehyung cried out, slapping Hoseok's other arm.

"Nah, he said he's heard rumors and has been interested in my parties!" Hoseok happily said.

"Does that mean..." Jungkook left the question hanging.

"That he knows it's a frat?" Jimin finished it off.

Taehyung's mouth dropped open at that realization.

"Probably." Hoseok nodded.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?" Jimin screamed.

"Is he looking for a lay???" Taehyung leaned into Hoseok's face.

"Doesn't he already have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"Same. I thought he was dating Park Chanyeol." Hoseok said, "So, I was surprised when he agreed so eagerly."

"I could die happily after Seokjin hyung fucked me." Taehyung dreamily said.

"I thought you didn't bottom?" Jungkook questioned.

"I would gladly give up my asshole virginity for that man." Taehyung determinedly said.

"Fuck no." Jimin grimaced at the thought of a dick up his ass.

"Yeah, no." Hoseok shook his head.

"But like, can you imagine Seokjin hyung as a bottom?" Taehyung asked, his voice raised loudly.

The four of them quietened at that and they all started imagining Seokjin's doe eyes, pink plump lips, broad shoulders curving down to those thin waist, milky thighs—

"Actually, I totally can." Taheyung bit his lips.

"Exactly." Jimin nodded.

"I saw Ken hyung pulling down Jin hyung's turtle neck last week and his skin was littered with hickeys." Jungkook piped up.

The third year's all gasped and looked at Jungkook with the same widened eyes,

"WHAT?!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US???"

"I was shook myself ok?" Jungkook defended himself. Frowning at his memory.

"Was our Kookie jealous?" Taehyung teased, noticing the meaning behind Jungkook's frown.

"No I wasn't!!" Jungkook shot back, his face a little flushed.

"Save the argument for later. I need to go shopping for new clothes." Jimin intervened.

"You already have so many clothes!!" Jungkook shouted.

"I have nothing!! I need to impress my man!" Jimin said back.

"My man?? Already feisty are we?" Taehyung scoffed, crossing his arms.

"He will be mine." Jimin smiled sweetly at Taehyung.

"I don't think so." Jungkook said, glaring at both Jimin and Taehyung.

"I don't agree with any of you but I'm in for shopping." Hoseok said.

"Isn't wearing a black hoodie enough?" Jungkook whined, looking down at the current clothes he was wearing.

"Oh, honey. You do not want to go looking like that. Especially not to Hobi's party." Taehyung drawled out.

"How should I dress then?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Gucci."