3

Ashton's POV
That surprised everyone. Ava tried pulling her wrist away from me but I didn't allow it. I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Everyone was watching shocked.

Seth- your a whore just like your mother.

I soon as I went to tighten my grip she was out like that and her father was pinned against the wall. His gang members were wide eyed. He was gasping for air.

Ava- she wasn't the whore. You are. She did everything to make you happy. And yet you killed her.

She let him go and he got up and ran out of the house. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me to my office. I made her sit down.

Me- your staying here.

Ava stood up but I immediately shoved her back down by the shoulders. My mom and dad walked in.

Ava went to stand up again but I shoved her back down to only be hit in the head by my mom. I glared at her only earning another  hit.

Ava- I'm not staying. I'll just go.

Me- where would you go.

Ava- whatever my mind takes me. I'll just take this bar tenders advice.

Me- your going to listen to a bar tender.

Ava- I haven't done anything else someone told me except for my fathers orders. But, that also stopped two weeks ago. I'm leaving. I'm free.

Me- you can leave once you help us take your father down. He is the most feared mafia.

My mom was shocked I said that. My dad was a little.

Ava- what.

Me- you help me or we put you in a cell and we figure out everything you know.

Ava- I don't know shit. I was kept in the dark because he wanted a son.

I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her towards the cells and chained her to the chair and went to the dark corner.

Ava- that isn't necessary you ass.

that hurt. A lot to. I do like her. I want her to stay but I can't just force her against her will. I got up from leaning against the wall and walked out of the room. Locking the door.

My mom and dad were in front of me while Ashlyn was leaning against the wall.

Ashlyn- what was that. You care one moment and the next your putting her in a fucking cell. Are you bipolar or something.

Ace was next to her and put his arm around her waist.

Me- I do care for her but I can't keep her here against her will.

Ashlyn got up and out of Aces grip.

Ashlyn- that's exactly what your going to do. Keep her here against her will. Your going to make her happy. Your going to make her fall in love with you. Then your going to put a ring on that finger. Then your going to make her mafia queen.

I sighed.

Dad- you can keep her against her will. I thought I would have to do that to your mother but your mother is just a confusing person.

My mom hit him in the head.

Mom- that was my first day there and you already started to screw around with my feelings.

Ashlyn- first day

Mom- alright. My biological mother abused me and your uncle Luke. Well mostly me. I took it for Luke. Anyway I had enough and called uncle Liam since he was visiting Tennessee. He picked me and Luke up and we soon went here. To Australia. I was only 17 or 18. Anyway. Your father here had to sleep in my room and things just clicked.

Ashlyn- oh. Ok. Now Ashton. If you don't do what I just told you. Then your dead
She said deadly calm

I wouldn't test Ashlyn. I nodded. I walked back into Ava's cell and she was sitting against the wall no longer chained. My mom and dad and Ashlyn walked in.

Me- you were chained

Ava- and it's easy to escape chains
She sassed

Mom- Ava, is now my new favorite person. I use to do that to. Still do if I'm kidnapped since your father is so arrogant.

Ava is watching amused while my father scoffed but soon was cracking his head.

Ava- well then, Lana you have always been my favorite person.

Mom- see. At least she knows my name.

Me- mom.

Mom- what.

Me- Ava. Your staying here. Your apart of the gang. We take down your fathers mafia and if you want you can stay or you can leave at the-Ow. What the hell ashlyn.

Ashlyn- ignore him. You will stay after we take your fathers Mafia down

Ava- why don't I have a choice.

Ashlyn- because. I make choices around here as second command as my brother can't make a lot of good choices. He always goes to get rid of people because he doesn't want feelings to develop.

Ava- feelings?

She cocked her head to the side in confusion.

Ashlyn- well you see. My brother-

I covered her mouth. My mom hit me in the head and my hand pulled away from Ashlyn's mouth.

Ashlyn- my brother has a crush on you.

Ava's face was shocked.

Dad- well then, women always have a way of ruining my sons ego.

Both my mom and Ashlyn hit my dad in the head.

Ashlyn- it wasn't even his ego.

Ava was now standing. Ashlyn walked to her. Ashlyn stuck her hand out.

Ashlyn- once you shake on it with me you will help up take your fathers mafia down and you will stay in our mafia.

After a moment Ava stuck her hand out and shook on it with Ashlyn. I smiled but when Ava looked at me. It turned into a smirk.

Ashlyn grabbed Ava's arm and linked her arm with Ava's and lead her out of the room. Towards my office. I walked with my mom and dad.

Mom- she's a keeper

Dad- her last name literally means Satan.