11

Ashton's POV
We are currently watching them.

Mom- I'm going to be a grandma.

I'm pretty shocked about that.

Me- where the hell is the rope.

Ashlyn- it's going to take a while. The police are investigating at Seth's place. So they had to take the long route over here.

I looked back down at Cade and Ava. You can see the slight bulge in her stomach. She is shivering. Cold as the the water is exposed to air and is drying but it's cold. Ya know.

Dad- shes shivering

Mom- the poor girl.

Me- yeah. Shot. Pregnant. Three months pregnant to be exact. You know. I was about to pull the ring.

Ashlyn squealed

Ashlyn- don't do it yet. I want to bond with her. She might want to wait until after her pregnancy.

Mom- the start of the third generation.

Me- I know.

Dad- I guess we will be young grand parents.

Sadie- I'm so glad Ava was able to save Cade's ass what was is. Three or four times.

Me- the girl is a life saver.

Dad- I'm going to laugh at what she thinks-

Me and my mom both hit him in the head. I looked down and saw a log all the way up by the waterfall they recently came down from that leads all the way to the top of the cliff.

Me- do you think they came swim upwards and get to that tree and climb it.

Sadie- Ava's leg.

Me- shit. If we leave her down there she is-

Mom- I think she already thought what you were thinking.

I looked down and Cade and Ava are both heading back. They have two sticks each and using as if they are climbing through the mud.
End of POV

Ava's POV
Cade- this better work Ava.
He said sternly

Me- it should. Have you ever climbed up a pole. Like as a little kid. You go to the park. You slide down the pole and if your can you climb back up it.

Cade- woo. I thought you were coming to the stripper topic

Me- CADE.
I yelled

He flinched

Cade- sorry.

Me- have you.

Cade- yes. I can do it.

Me- that's what we're going to be doing him. But there are also thick branches.

Cade- yeah. We could use those.

Me- you go first

Cade- what. Why

Me- I'm pregnant. I weigh more than you at the moment

Cade- you are light. That tree will hold you.

Me- Cade. Your going first. Alright. That give them time to prep for me

Cade- what

Me- I'm going to need a blanket. The water is stopping the wound from not bleeding out so gals or something to basically plug it with. Then I need tea.

Cade- why tea

Me- calms me. Also helps me a bit after the mental abuse.

Cade- alright. Tea.