10

Ashton's POV
I've became cold hearted. Some people tried to give up but both me and my mom scream at them. My mom and I have things in common. Ashlyn has became more of a bitch you could say.

She sits in her office and try's to find out where Ava is all day. It's been three months of this. I leaned back in my chair and run a hand over my jaw where I have a slight beard growing in.

My grandfather ran in. Lucas.

Lucas- we found her. Suit up and let's go.

I jumped up and put on a vest and grabbed my guns and knives and ran out to the car.
End of POV

Ava's POV
I'm pregnant. Yes. Pregnant. I finally got out of the chains and ran to the cell door and opened it and ran down the long hallway. I have a bulge in my stomach.

Dad- SHE ESCAPED.

I heard gun shots.

Dad- WHERE THE FUCK IS AVA. SOMEONE FIND HER. SHE ISNT GETTING OUT OF THIS, THIS EASY. AVAAAAA.

I ran faster and reached the back door. I ran out the back and through yards. I felt arms encircle my waist and turn me around. It was Cade. He pulled me in a hug and I hugged back.

Cade- your safe Ava. Ashton really hasn't given up on you-

I shoved him down and I moved to the side so we could both dodge a bullet my dad shot. Cade started firing. My dad dodged them all.

Me and Cade both took of running. At the same speed which is fast. Dodging the bullets my dad shot here and there. Cade pulled his phone our.

Cade- I have Ava. We are running. We need back up. Seth is chasing us. I'm out of ammo. Go through the back door and just go straight. I have to go.

He held his phone and I realized he is faster than me. I took a bullet in my leg and immediately slowed down. Cade came back and picked me up bridal style and took off faster.

Cade- hold on Ava. Your going to be safe. Just wait. They are coming. They are coming.

I nodded. It sounded like he was trying to reassure himself though. His speed increased. He kept swerving as bullets kept going off. Then I heard lee.

Lee- SETH. STOP SHOOTING.

Dad- NEVER. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE. SHE BETRAYED HER OWN BLOOD.
He yelled

Cade tripped and we both fell down a hill which is off the cliff into the water. Damn. We both fell into the water. Cade emerged. The entire gang on top of cliff wide eyed. I emerged and took in a deep breath. Seth was falling to.

Cade seems over to me and got in front of me.

Cade- I don't have a gun. It's soaked.

Me- give me your knife

Cade- what you aren't going near him.
He said like I was crazy.

I saw Ashton throwing orders around. I turned Cade around and took his knife. My father emerged from the water and picked up his knife and went to throw it at me. I caught it. I threw my knife and it went straight through his head.

Cade- or maybe I should have listened.

The log we were holding that was stopping us from going down the water fall started moving.

Cade- OH SHIT

Me- we're going to die.

We heard the gang screaming. I heard Sadie screaming out Cade's name. I shoved Cade away from the tree branch that could have impaled him. I was safe to. Then we were soon falling down the waterfall.