7

Ava's POV
After me and Ashton went shopping I had enough clothes for now and I had a new phone. He bought me a lap top so.

We have been home for about two hours. I have been in his office for two hours working. I'm using he computer trying to hack some things in my dads system.

My dad is the most feared because he kills the innocent. Whatever. He doesn't have as many men as it seems. I finally broke the fire wall. Cade and his dad Colten are in here helping me as they can hack.

Colten- got anything Ava

Me- broke the firewall.

There heads shot yo

Cade- we just tried...and it didn't even...work

Me- well. I was a hacker for there gang so. What are we looking for.

Colten- weapon warehouses. How many weapons. How many men. Shipments. Clients.

I nodded. Sadie, Lana, Lewis, Ashlyn, and Ashton all walked in.

I broke through the next firewall. I got the weapon warehouse amount.

Me- there's five weapon warehouses total. And...five hundred weapons in each warehouse.

I continued to type away and broke through another firewall

Me- his mafia has 671 men. And...there next shipment is tonight at midnight at the abandoned ship deck for snow...and there clients are Seo Quoe, Herb Williams, Camilla Ounce, and Q.B.

Colten- Q.B is initials Ava

Me- you don't think I don't know that. That's what they have it labeled as.
I snapped

He put his hands up in defense.

Lana- didn't we have a client named Q.B

Lewis- that was years ago

I was already now going through their records

Me- you did. He put his initials in but Lana wanted his fulll name. Quentin Backers.

Lewis- you got through... our firewalls.

I nodded. I put back up all seventy six fire walls of there's and all the codes were up.

Me- alright. Anything else.

Cade- locations of the weapon warehouses

Son of a bitch. That's the only thing I learned. It's an in the gang thing.

Me- they wouldn't have that. I picked up on one of my father conversations and he said the weapon warehouse locations are an in the gang thing.

Lewis- who was he telling this too.
He asks suspiciously

Me- some new gang member. His name is... Harry Thomason

Lana- he's in our gang though.

I pulled up a picture of him. Lana gasped

Lana- he's in there gang. And ours. Ava go kill him.

Me- don't you want to...you know... question him.

Lana- no

Lewis- yes.

Me- then give me the key to the cells. I'll have him down within five.

Cade threw me a key which I caught and I walked out. I saw Harry.

Me- hey Harry

He turned towards me. Disgust in his eyes but a happy face on.

Harry- yeah.

Me- I was told to go to the cells. Mind helping me.

Harry- come on.

I followed him and he was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him through the hallway to a cell and threw him in. I chained him to a chair once o took his weapons and I then shut and locked his cell door. I walked back to the main room. Shutting the cellar door.

Lana and Lewis leading the others who were in the conference room. Cade has his hands ready to catch. I threw the key to him.

Lana- you for him already

Me- yep

Lewis- how

Me- acting.

Lewis- how.

Me- acted like I didn't know where the cells were. He led me and I just pulled him down to a cell and chained him after taking his weapons. Here ya go.

I put the gun in safety mode and threw it to Cade. Then tossed the knife to Cade.