12

Ava's POV
As soon as we got home me and Cade went to shower. I sat down in the huge shower and pulled my knees to my chest. I closed my eyes and the memories from my fathers place all came back.

I started crying. Soon Ashton was in the shower. I'm his clothes. He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

Ashton- hey. It's okay. Your safe.

I continued to cry. I am a whore. My father was right. I'm a whore. I'm worthless. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm a thot.

Ashton- baby, what is it.

I miss you mommy. I looked down and closed my eyes and saw my mother in a white gown.

Me- daddy was right. I'm a whore. I'm fat. I'm worthless. I'm a thot. I'm ugly. I have no right to be here.
I cried.

He's probably so confused ok why i was talking to my mom or something. Calling my dad, daddy.

Ashton- babe. Look at me.
He ordered

I slowly looked at him.

Ashton- your father is wrong. You know what I see.

I knew he was going to continue so I looked away.

Ashton- look at me Ava.
He demanded

I looked at him again.

Ashton- I see a beautiful, strong, heroic, smart, sexy, woman. Your not worthless. Your worth every penny. Every single part of you in beautiful. Your not fat. Your not a whore or a thot.

I nodded. He helped me up and helped me get cleaned up. Then he helped me set off and get dressed. He laid me down in bed and went to change because he is soaked. I curled up into a ball and hugged my body.

I'm broken. Aren't I? I need repaired. But, I'm beyond repaired.
End of POV

Six months later
Ava is six months pregnant and she is now normal you could say again. She is married to Ashton. He purposed and then they had there wedding two months after.

Ava and Ashton are having twins. Both boys. They decided to start the next generation with c's. Everyone agreed.

Cade and Colten. Cade because he saved Ava and Colten because he saved Ashton. Both Cade and Colten are excited to have the new generation babies named after them.

Later
Ava's a POV
I'm in the infirmary bed. Ashton beside me with his arm wrapped around me. I'm holding both Cade and Colten. Luna and Lana both look to be dying to hold them.

Me- come here Lana. Luna. You too.

They both literally ran to the bed. I handed them both a baby.

I became the mafia queen when I was eight months pregnant.

Ashton- there beautiful.

Me- they are.

Colten and Cade ran into the room. With a amused but breathless Sadie behind them. Cade and Colten was seeing over them. Weirdos.

The end.

Comment if I should do a second serious called The Generations.